[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about getting a Scion tC.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 2014 Scion tC Monogram spec.jpg (1MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
2014 Scion tC Monogram spec.jpg
1MB, 2048x1360px
I'm thinking about getting a Scion tC.
>>
>>17214936
Don't. It stands for Tin Can.
>>
>>17214936
Literally the cuckold's car. Worst than a Korean econobox. If you're a female at birth tho it's cool
>>
>>17214936
Buy a Used FRS,
Usually less than $16K for a MT with less than 40K Miles.

If you have any questions about one feel free to ask, I'll answer best i can.
>>
>>17214936
You do you man, don't get the supercharged ones though they had a lot of issues. Get the RD 3.0 or whatever they were called though if you can, should still be pretty cheap and look/sound a lot nicer and have more interior options (which is what you're basically buying the tc for generally). It's made by toyotas special design house or something, I drove one while I was looking at cars a couple years ago and it was pleasant and much better than base models.
>>
File: JackHollis.jpg (52KB, 576x658px) Image search: [Google]
JackHollis.jpg
52KB, 576x658px
>>17214948
>>17214957
>Scion, a division of Toyota meant to appeal to the youth and enthusiast market
>Universally hated on by target demographic

It really makes me cringe how inept Scion management was.
>>
>>17214957
I like how you had to specify "at birth".
>>
I kind of like them. As long as you realize it's a Camry with 2 doors and not a fast or sporty car.
>>
>>17214967

this
>>
>>17214967
>Buying a used MT FR-S

Good luck finding one that wasn't abused to death.
>>
>>17214936
Just get a civic for 3k.
>>
>>17215321
As if finding a tc that hasn't been abused is any easier.
>>
>>17214936
First you have to start dating a fat woman with a kid

Preferably a coal burning whore in her 30's with a dead end job
>>
get fucked
>>
Does anyone actually like Scion? Holy shit they get roasted hard on here.

Never driven one but the 1st gen xB seemed cool.
>>
>>17215384
The first gen xb was cool. The tc mostly driven by boyracer tryhards
>>
>>17215121
I agree, the subtlety of his insult to appeal to both the sis and non-sis gendered millennial is truly inspiring in this day and age.
>>
What's wrong with these cars again?

>independent rear suspension
>good handling, brakes
>decent engine
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.