[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they worth it? or are they just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Are they worth it? or are they just a meme?
>>
>>17210736
My dad owned a 360 for a few years. The luxury part of the car was nice and it had a lot of unique features at the time, but I ultimately felt that the only reason you would own a Ferrari was just to show people that you had one.
>>
>>17210747
>>17210754
at the strip, the model S wins hands down. but any current Ferrari will have a better interior (unless it's the stripped down race spec models), can "charge" at the same "plug" as a Ford Fiesta, and makes the vroom vroom sound I like.
>>
fine for motorsport, not fine for the road unless you have lots of money and a team of engineers hired to maintain it
>>
I'd rather have a Huracan to be honest family
>>
>are they worth it?
Depends. What model are you looking at?
>>
>>17210820
>buying VAG products
>>
>car
>worth it
no

>>17210747
cringe. bad troll.
>>
>>17210907
>im gonna be famous on 4chan - /o/
rethink ur life
>>
>>17210736
There's plenty better available in terms of performance, but snobbery has preserved Ferrari's reputation fairly well.
>>
File: IMG_2240.jpg (321KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2240.jpg
321KB, 1224x1632px
>>17210736
They are the benchmark. Fast, good-looking and awesome sounding. Ferrari has the whole package and every tester loves them.
>>
>>17210736
Given how controlling they are with their product, even after you've bought it, I'd never give them any money.

Also: FCA
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.