[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top Gear USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1090.jpg (343KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.jpg
343KB, 1600x900px
Greetings /o/. I was able to get tickets to a taping of the new top gear usa. It was... interesting. This was my first time going to any sort of recorded television. That in itself was a sight to see. A couple musings.
-our "star" was Russell peters. I saw on the board cj Wilson and one other person. Cj seems like he would be the guy to beat.
-the star in a reasonably priced car is filmed on the track live while the audience is in the studio (studio is in the garage next to track)
-the car is a red manual civic si
-stig was there and his hotlap was done in a stripped out Toyota Sienna tuned r on enkei's and Hoosier slicks
-other cars on the timed lap, nsx and a lambo, want to say huracan
-the hosts chemistry seems like it could be there, but to early to tell.
-William ficthner is very much the lead, and has that "I'm an actor" vibe about him. Meaning he was getting annoyed when they needed to do a couple takes.
-it's at vegas speedway
Other than a couple minor things, it's very much following the format of old top gear U.K.
>>
>>17210726
cool
>>
>>17210726
What happened to Joey Tribuany?
>>
I haven't watched TV in like 8 months
What happened to rut Adam and Tanner?
>>
I'd rather watch motor trend or top gear Amazon edition
>>
File: Hzms34f_d.jpg (32KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
Hzms34f_d.jpg
32KB, 640x615px
>>17210726
Why do they keep trying
>>
>>17210726
who are the 2 guys next 2 prison break detective

t. yuropoor
>>
>>17213420

hes on top gear uk
>>
>>17210726
The office was the only good American adaptation why would we try top gear
>>
>>17213436
i enjoyed rut adam and tanner's TG USA once they found their own format of just doing challenges instead of trying to copy the old TG UK format
>>
>>17210726
HOLY SHIT DRAG RACER IS CO HOSTING

BINGE TIME
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.