[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

driving beer thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What is /o/'s favourite?

>inb4 corona
>>
>beer
No better than piss

I drink drive with bourbon
Always I'm stoned
Every now and then speed
>>
>>17209729
Alcohol tastes like ass anyway, you should kill you'reself for drinking it even while not driving
>>
File: 1476901203987.jpg (36KB, 612x380px)
1476901203987.jpg
36KB, 612x380px
Corona
>>
For me it's Schmidt, the best driving beer.
>>
Any brew I want (as long as it's a corona)
>>
>>17209729
i prefer the smooth creamy taste of my bfs cum
>>
Corona light is the only acceptable answer
>>
File: 1446679357387.jpg (91KB, 618x604px) Image search: [Google]
1446679357387.jpg
91KB, 618x604px
>>17209729
>tfw this does not work with my setbelts
>>
We have a local brewery here called "Red Trolley" that I like, but if not that, then Stella Artois
>>
File: sierra_nevada_torpedo_1.jpg (78KB, 400x962px) Image search: [Google]
sierra_nevada_torpedo_1.jpg
78KB, 400x962px
>>17209902
I'm just going to say that American whiskey is the best liquor. Tequila is good though.

My go-to beer is Sierra Nevada Torpedo, but I almost never drink beer anymore.

I don't drink and drive (I used to though, 8-10 years ago, to get home from frat parties).

Drip coffee infused with meth is the best driving drink. Stimulants + driving = god mode.
>>
>actually drinking mass produced crap
It's like you don't actually like beer.
>>
stella because it's light and refreshing and you can chug it fast, and it gets you drunk fast.
>>
>>17209890
Stella jews you out of .8 ounces.
>>
Driving to work I like a lighter wheat beer, Allagash White is a good one. After 11pm if I have to do a road test I'll grab a Speakeasy Tallulah EPA. Driving home I step it up to something a bit stronger, normally Lagunitas Brown Shugga or The Waldos.
>>
my buddy just got 'popnbtl' as his vanity plate, fucking idiot is gonna get his third dui so fast

today we were driving backroads home and he bet me five bucks i couldnt toss my 40oz into the 2.5ton dump trailer we were pulling. so i finish my beer and right before we enter the suburbs, i throw the bottle way over the back of the trailer and almost hit the indian guy right behind us. he swerved out of the way. turns out there was a fucking long line of cars on that road behind us. the road my buddy was driving like a real jackass on. the indian guy honks at us to pull over and lets us know our trailer doors were swinging open. god im stupid, but my buddy is way stupider
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.