[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /o/ think about my car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 20170503_075616.jpg (257KB, 606x442px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_075616.jpg
257KB, 606x442px
What do you guys think about my car. I love it its the 16v and everything works right. Im going to be doing some mods on it.
>>
File: 1484160031866.jpg (12KB, 251x209px) Image search: [Google]
1484160031866.jpg
12KB, 251x209px
I usually don't enjoy acting like a cunt, but do you think you bought the right car if the things you like are the amount of valves and the fact that everything works? What about the way it handles? Its simple build? Its good design?
>>
I want to go for this look but smaller bbs style wheels.
>>
>>17208297
I think its fine, does it have the correct engine?

It'd make for an very interesting track car if you butchered everything.
>>
>>17208307
It may have came accross wrong. I was making the point its not the vr6 or g60. Both arguably better engines but whatever. Its super simple to work on and im loving it still.
>>
>>17208325
Keep it stock faggot. if you wanted to go fast you should've bought a different car. Ruin something else.
>>
>>17208320
Ive already put a shortshift kit on and plan to be putting coilovers on in the next few days ots fast enough for me at the moment but for the track either a vr6 or engine swap in a 1.8 turbo from an audi tt.
>>
File: vw-corrado-13.jpg (119KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
vw-corrado-13.jpg
119KB, 640x427px
Whats your opinions o yellow lights? Should i tint the headlights like this or the fogs like the previous pic?
>>
Bump
>>
Does your country allow mods?
Does it require strict inspections?
Do you have a rainy-day fund for when shit happens?

I've always liked Corrados.
>>
Nice car, just paint the trim along the door red.
>>
>I want to make my car look like every other VAGstanker
>>
>>17208500
Fucking kill yourself. Keep it stock. You're only going to ruin it.
>>
>>17208297
>12v
Why did you buy this over VR or even the g60 for that matter
>>
>>17209263
Im in the uk the mods must be declared but dont affect insurance that much. Ive got some cash put by for emergencys. The inspections are not that stricks tinted lights are legal
>>17209274
I like the contrast of the black on red.
>>17209408
I came upon the car by chance it was flawless and a good price with a folder full of reciepts i would like a vr6 but the moneys a fair bit higher for a good spec. G60s are problematic but good fun for me and my needs i feel i got the right decision
>>17209286
why you mad bro?
>>17209298

What do yous think about tinting the lights??
>>
>>17208307
Why have I seen this image all over /o/ ever since I posted it?
>>
>>17209930
People are just that original.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.