[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Complain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 20170330_182536.jpg (4MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170330_182536.jpg
4MB, 3264x1836px
ITT we tell whats wrong with our bike and just get the anger and frustration off our chest.

>on a 1991 GS500 / 49.000 kM
>something with the generator
>I'm too poor to fix it
>I'll have to lend some money just to get it working again and get around
>it hurts to see me to see that there is something wrong that I can't fix
>>
>>17207673
>not calling Bernie Sanders to redistribute you a stator.
Why don't you open it up and see what's actually wrong? A rectifier can be had for 40 bucks and a stator could be had used for about the same.
>>
If you cant afford a part that you can buy with money from working at mcdonalds half a day, maybe you should consider not having bike

That said one of my bikes
>chain/sprokets fucked
>needs valve adjustment
>forks probably can use a refresh, noy leaking or anything just getting mushy

Bought a new bike instead of fixing. Fuck it, whoever buys that one can deal with it or continue ignoring it like I have.
>>
>>17207673
> 2011 Honda CBR125
> Lights don't work
> Except for when they do
> This changes pretty much at random
> Start engine, lights go on
> Twist throttle, lights go out
> Starty bike, lights working
> Ride, lights working
> Lights turn off about 30 miles later

It's not the alternator or charging system, I had that checked.
It's not the battery; I replaced that.
It's not corrosion on the battery leads; I ground that off.

The new battery means it shouldn't just die on me again.
>>
>>17208212
You're getting an open somewhere on the actual wiring for the headlights. Have you checked for anything stretched or damaged or cut?
>>
>>17208212
My 03 cbr 600 did the same. Replaced the headlight bulb and have had no problems since.
>>
>>17207673
Kys cuckboi
>>
>>17209177
I have not. I'm going to take it to a mechanic once the rain stops, and have him check that shit because I don't feel like electrocuting myself, or chasing wires in next to no light.
>>
File: 20170509_182442_resized.jpg (325KB, 1268x713px) Image search: [Google]
20170509_182442_resized.jpg
325KB, 1268x713px
>clutch sticks a little bit
>doesn't start on the electric when its been sitting for a few days and its below +10c
>fairing above front tire is cracked
>should probably get two new spark plugs soon
>>
>>17207673
Duke 390. Slower than a ninja 300.
>same price as a sv650
>hard ass seat.
>uncomfortable grips with no gloves.
Thats it.
>>
>2007 klr 650
>bent bars
>bent triple clamp
>tfw I blamed the bars for the triple clamp more than once
>the forks are from a 1990 klr 250
>and the cowling is cracked in two places
>the starter relay gets fucky in the rain
>dented tank
>scratches up and down everything
>the licence plate is broken, held together with zipties
>the rear tire is fused to the rim and I cant get it off because it spun on the rim or something
>blown fork seals
>only one mirror
>>
>>17209504
Fuck I left my trip on
>>
File: IMG_20170515_183752.jpg (1MB, 1856x1044px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_183752.jpg
1MB, 1856x1044px
>>17209444

She's an angry bitch.
She's my first liter bike.

I only had it for a week, slowly getting used to it.

Throttle is kinda hard to turn, I would like to change it but without breaking them when I take them off. It's Rizoshit, worth a fair 50€ to morons who like italian bike parts.

Otherwise:

>No Gear indicator.
I ordered one. Kinda sad I had to fork out money for such a basic feature nowadays.

>No Db killer in the Akra.
She's just too fucking loud to use without it. she growls so deep it just goes "brrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooo" into my head, not funny to commute everyday in my town and I can't go high in RPM so the "brrrooooooooo" becomes a high pitched howl that doesn't give me a headdache.

There again, had to order one.

Other than that, I'm having fun and I guess I won't be bored before a while.

That said, that might be my last liter bike because it's absurd on the road. Hitting 140Kmh in first gear kinda kills the fun.
>>
my 2 strokes are both trashed
my little good bike got stolen
and my bigger good bike is pretty fucked and i have no money to get a registration for it

good news is i got a job today so i can start to turn shit back in the right direction
>>
>>17209543

FZ1 N 2010 btw.

Previous bike was Suz' 750 GSR. Much easier to ride. Much more manageable to commute and less angry overall.
>>
>>KLR650 You are perfect in almost every way. I have lurid and sexual dreams about you.
>>I only wish you were a little faster. I'm inpatient and I know it takes you longer then I want.
>>I know you as reliable, tough and sexy in a very utilitarian way. You have the nicest ass I've ever seen on an otherwise ugly bike.

I love you.

Actually this is about a coworker I want to bang but it works for my motorcycle too. They're in the same dreams. She is riding on my bike in a dystopia concrete jungle trying to find a place to fuck. There are people everywhere we think to go.

Very frustrating.
>>
File: blaster.jpg (131KB, 896x960px) Image search: [Google]
blaster.jpg
131KB, 896x960px
My bike is fine so I'm gonna bitch about my quad
>rebuilt blown motor like 5 years ago
>wont go over 5mph
>ignition stopped working
flash forward till 3 months ago when my lazy ass decided to fix it. Once cars and motorcycles happened I lost motivation.
>buy complete upper part of motor
>turns out the piston was just backwards this whole time, thats why it was slow
>ignition is still fucked and no clue what the fuck is wrong with it
Only thing I can think of is the magneto is fried but I hate wasting money on parts and shit ends up still broken
>>
>>17209543
are litter bikes honestly worth it?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.