[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do brodozers always have negative rake? Help me understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3619.jpg (40KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3619.jpg
40KB, 500x374px
Why do brodozers always have negative rake? Help me understand my dudes.
>>
>>17199536

Because they got a leveling kit and threw an empty can of monster energy drink in the back.

A leveling kit is a clear sign of " I never use this pickup as a pickup even once".
>>
>>17199536
its a form of stancefagging for trucks. my chive-tier friend did it to his truck and calls it "squattin"
>>
>>17199536

Helps the headlights blind people.
>>
>>17199536
Here in SoCal the idea is to make it look like the old prerunner trucks that would develop a negative rake die to the constant hard acceleration and offroad abuse
>>
>>17199636
it's this. I've heard it referred to as squatting, carolina squat, cali lean, bro lean. it's fucking gay and serves no purpose whatsoever. just makes the headlights serve as bat signals and he visibility hilariously poor. I know someone who just lifted the front of his 2wd truck 7" and left the rear stock, and then put 305 mud tires on 20x14s.
>>
>>17199536
They want to look like a bitch dog pissing
>>
because ur gay anon
>>
>>17199536
Well they probably didn't fit a longer driveshaft and that's as high as you can make it before you snap it
>>
As a europoorian the brotruck stuff amazes me
>>
>>17202322
As an American, europeans generally like gay cars. Brotruck might be over the top, but at least it isn't gay.
>>
>>17202347
That's what they all say right before they agree to pound my ass
>>
The people who buy these trucks and either put a lift kit on or buy the king ranch/Harley Davidson factory models can be described as form over function people.

These people buy or modify their trucks to perform offroading but spend more time sitting in car wash lines.
It's the equivalent of women who purchase TNA yoga pants and all the athletic clothing but never jog or hit the gym.

It's vain, a waste of resources and a bigger waste of a functioning truck.

Also as a tire installer I hate working on these kind of vehicles because douche bags like to buy say the Hemi dodge rams with stock 22" alloys then buy load class E Goodyear Duratec Wranglers because they look good. These owners then bitch because they used plastic dip on the rims overtop of the wheel weights and nuts but in order to balance and take off the wheel the matte black coating comes off. So now I have to wait 10 mins whole the service advisor to warn the customer of the damage to the the colour. Again they care more about form then function because they blow a heads asked about the shitty plastic dipped rims, but don't care the tires rub.
>>
Bunch of bus riders ITT that have never been out in the hardpack.

The front suspension does all the work, the ass end is just along for the ride.
Build the front to absorb the hits, have the rear soft and as low as possible to lower center of gravity.

Its almost as though people here have no education on performa...
Oh ya, its /o/
>>
>>17203255

Lot of suspension abuse on the way to the Applebee's, brah.
>>
File: IMG_0587.jpg (156KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.jpg
156KB, 720x540px
>>17202719
Function people don't even use lift kits. We just saw the fenders first
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.