[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Would /o/ Have Done?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: latest.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTKL-WERvWw
>>
>>17197211
>double crashu
>>
not have the reaction times of a stoned elder
not panic and lock up the brakes
>>
File: 82569334.jpg (227KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
82569334.jpg
227KB, 1000x750px
>>17197224
2ndpbp
>>
>doing 55 on a blind hill

Deserved it desu,
>>
Brake sooner. Don't turn into the ditch. You can see in the corner in the last moment that the BMW would've already cleared the lane even with the late braking by the Yaris.
>>
>>17197224
>>17197256
These, I flip my foot over to the brake literally every time I crest a blind hill, lots of roads here don't have dividing lines, and people drive down the center of the ones that do anyways.

Bimmer driver was a fucktard, but so was the guy driving the yaris.

Load the front, bleed as much speed as possible, then drop the left wheels off the road. I've done this more than once, getting run off the road isn't really uncommon here.
>>
>>17197266
might not have cleared it if the yaris continued at a higher speed
>>
>>17197286
>not treating every incline as a sick jump
>>
>>17197211
Guy overreacted the oncoming car was already more than halfway back into the lane before his reaction time of a sloth decided it would be good to drive into the ditch instead of just breaking

Not even close
>>
If i cant stop in time i would decide to crash into the bmw.
>>
driver obviously just wasn't paying enough attention and panicked, the BMW driver is the bigger dick, even drove off like a moron instead of staying
>>
>>17197295
That's for 2AM, and as long as someone isn't driving with their fucking headlights off, it removes the blind hill issue.
>>
>>17197211
Speed up to match the speed limit
Get as close as I can to the dividing line but stay within my lane
Crash into the oncoming bmw to make sure he can't get away with this
Say none of it was my fault and that I had the right of way

It was a yaris. Nothing of value lost here.
>>
File: IMG_20170321_171930~2.jpg (2MB, 3840x1756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170321_171930~2.jpg
2MB, 3840x1756px
This is why I feel like it's good to own a performance car. For those that say, "hurr you don't need a performance car". 15" rotors, 4 piston Brembos, and a sport suspension would have helped in that situation tons.
>>
Crash the BMW with no survivors and become a martyr for the greater good.
>>
m8 he was driving way 2 quik for the roads cause theres loadsa tractors drivin round out in countryside but even at that speed he didnt need 2 crash cause all he needed to do woz move over to left of his lane and taken his foot off the go pedal inexperienced driver this is why they have high insurance premiums innit
>>
>>17197640
aye lad just need a 'itta that old magic unless ya wanna mess up yer nan's paddock like that bruv
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.