[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Ford GT will DEPRECIATE like crazy in the future. Believe me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Unknown-2.jpg (135KB, 640x695px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-2.jpg
135KB, 640x695px
New Ford GT will DEPRECIATE like crazy in the future. Believe me.
>>
>>17196825
I hate the new GT and love the last one but even i doubt that.

The whole reason its limited and Ford acting like such a candy ass panzy about who they allow to even buy it is (because) they want to make deal. a lot of the people buying it are also buying it because its a collectors item. if it depreciated the whole program would blow the fuck up in their faces (luckily for them the market won't let that happen)

It'll likely appreciate in value just nowhere near as fast or as high as the last one.

The last GT is worth nearly 3 times its value. i don't see this thing going for 1.5 million anytime soon but it will likely hold its value or appreciate some.
>>
>>17196825
There is only a thousand and they are speciel enough to avoid most typical depreciation. Now one day the 05 GT MAY be worth more as it was the last of the line to have a manual trans and a v8. That may take decades but the new gt will always keep its value too.
>>
>>17196825
The bottom has a special purpose built engine for track racing and won best in class at Le Mans

The top has an engine out of an SVT Lightning and never won anything

If you listen closely enough when driving the older GT you can hear the boomers saying “muh V8”
>>
>>17196825

Of course it will. When gas is gone and the government mandates all cars be electric auto drive, every old shitbox will be junk you can't drive in the streets.
>>
>>17197134
>special
jej
>purpose built
Coyote was purpose built too.
>won best in class at Le Mans
So, the Special Olympics.

The top has an engine that powered it to World Record breaking numbers that the new one will never see.
>never won anything
pic related

If you listen closely to the farty sounds of the new one you'll hear all the fuel being burnt to power the car and virtue signal its 11 mpg eco-friendliness.
>>
>>17197177
>The top has an engine that powered it to World Record breaking numbers that the new one will never see.
The only world record breaking number is that it was exactly 1 American heavier than the new GT.

The new GT has better power/weight than the current McLaren/Ferrari

>If you listen closely to the farty sounds of the new one you'll hear all the fuel being burnt to power the car and virtue signal its 11 mpg eco-friendliness.
As opposed to 4.
>>
>>17198024
I was talking about Daytona Prototype retard. both engines were "purpose built" for endurance which is what he was implying.
>>
>>17198487
Why the fuck did you bump this garbage thread?
>>
>low volume sports car you cant even buy will depreciate
>>
>>17200583
Why did you bump this?
>>
>>17196825
Yep. Tons of them on the Hyundai trade-in lot going real cheap.
>>
>make supercar which BTFOs italian trash
>BTFOs GM garbage too

>autists on /o/ unironically shitpost mad as fuck

real classy dudes
>>
>>17196825
3k GT when ?
>>
File: Avro_720_Mirage-1.jpg (179KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Avro_720_Mirage-1.jpg
179KB, 1200x800px
>The new Ford GT will ALWAYS get it's ass kicked in a straight line by a lightly modified 04 model
>>
>>17202667
You're the kinda nigga who buys a challenger r/t and gets shit on by 4 cyl Camaros and mustangs. All because "if I was modified I'd beat a stock xyz" bruh mod for mod new ones are way better than old ones
>>
>>17202678

The new GT will never have an aftermarket.

Stop typing like a gorilla.
>>
>>17196825
Some of the only ways the new GT will depreciate like crazy:
>they're all rigged to blow up in the near future
>ford says fuck it and produces 50k units
>armageddon/mass extinction
>money becomes obsolete
>no more petrol in the world

I'm sure there's more but barring extreme circumstances I'd say you're super super wrong
>>
>>17202607
Why did you bump this?
>>
>>17196994
the reason it's limited is because they made the bare minimum possible to be able to call it a "mass-produced" car.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.