[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Chevy dealerships all staffed with 50+ year old sales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Why are Chevy dealerships all staffed with 50+ year old sales men who act all snobby as if their Chevy Cruze is a Ferrari and use old school bullshitter sales tactics that someone can smell a mile away, whereas VW dealerships are all staffed with younger 20s-30s guys who are actually interested in hearing what I'm looking for and developing a collaborative relationship?

If Chevy really wants to stop sucking, they need to revamp their entire sales force big time!
>>
>>17195373

VW dealerships need nice people so they can have a chance of tricking idiots into buying shitty cars that will break down every week.

GM salesmen are old codgers who want to drive you away on purpose because they don't want any more people to die because their shitbox's ignition barrel fucked up due to 1000lbs of keys.
>>
>>17195373
How do you project (this) hard about something (THIS) fucking specific? at least make whatever your saying half believable.
>why are all Toys R Us stores filled with indian kids lately who are very protective of their skittles!?

How have you been paying so much attention to car dealerships that this can even be noticed? sorry if i'm autistic but these kinds of threads get more and more ridiculous.
>>
Only boomers buy chevys new
>>
>>17195373

fucking shill omg so lame fuck this board
>>
>>17195373
the three chevy's I have bought from three different dealers in three different corners of the us all have been middle aged guys SC, NJ, and WA
>>
>Yeah, dude! Cool! This one is totally great! Yeah! Nodding, I'm with you, see me nodding? That means I agree, we agree, I'm with you, no doubt!
>>
>>17195435

not everyone is 17 stuck riding the bus kiddo
some people actually go to dealerships and buy cars
>>
>>17197561
>Some people go to dealerships

If you want to get fucked that bad just use grindr.
>>
>dealerships
>>
>>17195373
the old man at the Mazda dealership told me how much he loved driving his Pontiac Solstice, and how the ND was much nicer to live with than it. He did prefer the turbo though.
I'm more than willing to work with people who are willing to talk outside their own brand in a sales pitch, and make it personal.
>>
why dos anyone need to be sold on anything? do your own reseach
>>
>>17199672
there are always physical aspects of cars that you need to see and touch in person. I'm >>17199658 , and I ended up liking the ND more than the Fiata's looks after seeing it in person.
>>
>>17195373
There was this old guy at a chevy dealer that tried to tell me his Spark EV was faster than a WRX STI because of the electric torque characteristics.
>>
>>17197582
>>17199565

If you're not a retard dealerships don't have to be a 100% surefire way to get scammed.
>>
>>17199685
i get that, but that's more clarification on something you're interested in. people walk in to dealers and just get whatever is recommended by the salesman
>>
>>17199712
Agreed. You can even roll a dealership pretty easily. But for my money, used cars are the best bang for the buck. When I'm looking for a DD, my go to is Craigslist. I bought a park avenue off some twenty five year old for 4 grand. Only had 50k miles on it. He got it in her will, and it wasn't cool enough for him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.