[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mazda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mazdaspeed-3-2.jpg (2MB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
mazdaspeed-3-2.jpg
2MB, 4272x2848px
Interested in your opinions on the reliability and cost of maintenance on this vehicle.
>>
Slightly above average reliability, slightly below average maintenance cost.
>>
>>17194596
Other than the few necessary mods that they need they are an excellent vehicle.

>Better motor mounts (RMM, PMM, TMM). In that order.
>Proper tune (stock tune isn't perfect)
>Oil catch can if you have higher miles

I love mine and will continue to mod it until it has useless amounts of hp.
>>
>>17195262
oh and i forgot high pressure fuel pump.

definitely needed BEFORE doing anything engine related (even intake)
>>
> lit/10
>>
I thought that pic was a ute at first. On a related note, somebody needs to chop half of the roof and sides off a speed3 to make a nipponese sanic ute
>>
Avoid cars made during the Ford years. Everything after works just fine.
>>
>>17194596
bretty good desu
looks like a guppy though, get an older model
>>
>>17195762
I know it's spoon feeding but which years are that?
>>
>>17194596
The dealership wants 13K for a 2012 with 60K miles. Only after market parts are downpipe and blowout valve. Should I be weary of this aftermarket business. The dealer is a Ford dealership in bumfuck nowhere so that's why they lowered the price. This car should normally blue book for 15k
>>
>>17195782
Ford gradually got rid of shares, but IIRC they completely split in 2013.
During their partnership, Mazda was mostly used for developing engine technology and the like while Ford would make important industrial engineering decisions. You'll notice that Mazda cars produced during the Ford years rust a hell of a lot faster than cars produced after that point (It's actually pretty comical to which extent).

Since the split, they've really focused on craftsmanship. They cut down the number of different models they produced in order to concentrate their efforts. I, for one, am really looking forward to the new Wankel.
>>
File: mazda-6-touring-white.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mazda-6-touring-white.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
>>17194596
actually really interested in this post. i need a daily driver for about 15k, and the 2014/15 mazda 6 touring looks good for this. 26/38 mpg, 184hp 185 lb. girlfriend says its a girl car though? wtf this thing looks great?
>>
>>17197273

trade in your gf.
>>
>>17197308
could probably buy the car with the damn money i save. ty for reply
>>
>>17197273
Looks good, GF is dum look for a different color maybe
>>
>>17197273

Looks sexy af
I love Mazda styling.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.