[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classic sports cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Bugatti Type 35.png (572KB, 960x487px) Image search: [Google]
Bugatti Type 35.png
572KB, 960x487px
Who will keep them alive when boomers and Gen Xers drop dead?

Millennials don't care about cars in general. Is the hobby on its way out? Is the auto hobby going to be in the same tier as "train hobbyists", a bunch of weirdos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lutNECOZFw
>>
nu-hipsters will buy them once electric cars become the norm
>>
More fun than most modern sportscars.
And millennials like old antiquated products.
>>
File: Maserati-8CM-126059.jpg (174KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Maserati-8CM-126059.jpg
174KB, 1024x683px
>>
I'm a 24 year old boomer
GM fanboy i know what I got type.
Its not dying until i drop.
>>
File: mileytear.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
mileytear.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>17192040
>watch train video
>realize i don't have any hobby i love as much as that guy loves his hobby
>i need to get more serious about my hobbies
>>
File: Bequet-Delage_02_1924.jpg (279KB, 1280x742px) Image search: [Google]
Bequet-Delage_02_1924.jpg
279KB, 1280x742px
>In 20 years time all pre-war car collectors will die and prices will fall through the floor.
>>
>>17192954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hh_KoqY-nM
>>
>>17193030
That was a cool video, too. Although I always hesitate to hit that speed around that many people.
>>
>>17192577
K
>>
>>17192040
>>17192577
Don't worry, dudes. There's way more of us out here than you think. None of us can afford anything right now because the boomers are all in their years where they've got the most money they'll ever have so the market is fucked and no young people can really afford anything right now.

It's like how about 12-15 years ago, the guitar market got completely insane and just recently came crashing back to earth because the boomers will buying up all these things to relive glory days and shit.

This is what happens when you have the largest generation in the history of the world also coincidentally be the richest generation the world has ever seen. All types of markets get fucked up.

And they'll still complain about it.
>>
>>17193116
>This is what happens when you have the largest generation in the history of the world
(Not true, by the way)
>>
>Millennials don't care about (old) cars.
http://theraceofgentlemen.com
>>
File: 1484774115322.jpg (22KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1484774115322.jpg
22KB, 326x326px
>>17192040
>Millennials don't care about cars in general.
How can you say that about a generation that is in the most part still in school?

I'm 21 years old. From the balkans should I add. Anyways, I'm doing my apprenticeship at a company and there are two dudes employed, both just 18, who love to mod their 20 yo Honda shitboxes.

Why are you busriding loser shitting on our generation? Did your bus pass expire?
>>
>>17193221
Different anon,
You're correct, but boomers are the largest single Murrican generation right now I think, which still works for the above anon's point
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.