[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf I love straya now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1492142345581.jpg (304KB, 1280x974px) Image search: [Google]
1492142345581.jpg
304KB, 1280x974px
>see this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSZ2GcilS0E

lads... I knew straya was cool as shit but this is just next level for me (I'm poor estern european trash pls no bully). this is some need for speed pro street type shit goddamn, I love seeing these types of races.

are any of you down under bros in here? have you ever participated in this? looks lit AF
>>
>>17188356
Looks cool, it's weird to me how such a wide range of cars can compete so equally though.
>>
>>17188457
fuck yeah, that's what I find fascinating as well. fwd, rwd, different makes and models all competing.
It's especially interesting to see rwd and fwd in the same race and see how they negotiate the corners and how the drivers use each layout to its best advantages.
>>
>>17188356
aus bro here

>ever participated in this
I doubt many people have the right combination of money, skills and time to be able to do this.
All those cars are heavily modified and comply with pretty stringent safety safety regs. costs alot of money. not bagging the series; its fucking awesome but it isn't just some weekend track day.

All in all though on the weekends that supercars is broadcasted you can spend 3 full days in front of the tv. The main races are awesome to watch and easily some of the best motorsport. on top of that you have some really interesting and entertaining support races.
>>
>>17188356
Jordan Cox is great driver, watch some of his other races, he tears it up in that civic.
>>
>>17188672
I'm curious if it works the same as with standard cup racing where you need a racing licence and have to go through a certain process.
Seeing all those different types of vehicles made me believe it's similar to what the swedes have like a folk race or something, only here I thought you could modify your car to meet the regs, go through a process to get a racing licence and be able to qualify for a race and then do it.
the comparison with the swedish thing might be a bit of a stretch but in the general sense of ordinary people with the money and passion can get into it at any age and not be restricted from the sport if they weren't born into it like hamilton.
>>
>>17188695
yeah I've seen a lot of him since I found out about this, the dude is on fire
>inb4 C O O L V I B R A T I O N S
>>
>>17188672
>I doubt many people have the right combination of money, skills and time to be able to do this.
this this this
>>
>>17188457
that's the beauty of it. the drivers need to know how to properly utilise their cars and the unique features of their drive train if they want to stand a chance at winning.
>>
>>17188356

that guy in first place is like when you have unlimited money in a game and just put all the best mods on your car
>>
>>17188803
dat civic tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9UPw5BQ33U
>>
>>17188356

Ausfag here. I much prefer watching our guys in Improved Production or hitting the WTAC overseas than watching our V8 Supercars. Each car is almost exactly the same and to be honest fairly boring. The utes are okay to watch as they are a bit tail happy so there is some creative driving on the go but Improved Production is the shit.
>>
>>17188356
Improved production is kickass. Watch that red civic, he is fucking GOOD.
>>
>>17188824
>WTAC
this fucking guy knows.
>>17188830
Mad cunt ai

90s street cars > everything
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.