[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fail a smog test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Smog-Check-License-Large.jpg (120KB, 1495x1884px) Image search: [Google]
Smog-Check-License-Large.jpg
120KB, 1495x1884px
How do I make my truck fail a smog test? It's an early 90s V8 2WD pickup. I had a smog test just a few months ago and it barely passed. I'd like to make it fail so I can get my state to pay me $1000 to take this heap off of the road. What is an easy, guaranteed way to make this POS fail the test?
>>
>>17175095
I just passed my retest today.
The reason I failed the first time was the O2 sensor in the header was old (26 years old and 160,000 miles and never replaced), and my spark plugs were pretty fouled. I'd say pull some plugs and the O2 sensor and muck them up with a little bit of bad oil and put them back in.
>>
>>17175110
I don't know anything about O2 sensors or stuff like that. I'm hoping there's just some sort of chemical additive I can pour into the gas tank or something that will make it fail the test, while the truck remains driveable (it has to work still for them to take it)
>>
Cut the cat out, sell it to a meth head and then test it.
>>
>>17175095
Just pull off some vacuum lines and you should fail the visual inspection.
>>
>>17175095
Disconnecting an evap hose might do the job, or find an O2 sensor wire and keep bending it back and forth until it snaps. You could also try putting silicone in the fuel to bugger the O2 sensors
>>
There must be some kind of chemical I can pour into the gas tank that will make the truck fail. I don't know anything about engines and car repair, so I would probably just break the truck while trying to disable sensors or remove something. The truck has to still run for them to pay me.
>>
>>17175095
fuck your maf and o2 sensors.
strip the inside of the cat or take off the headers and pour acid or something that ruins the rare metals in the cat. alternatively, drop pebbles in the headers to ruin the flow through the cat
>>
>>17175095
Unplug your downstream O2 sensor
>>
>>17175095
They won't just give you $1000 you have to show repair bills for an amount they set in my county you have to pay up to $400 dollars first replacing parts and mechanic labor.
>>
>>17175119
pour in 1 gallon of diesel, you'll fail the smoke test
>>
>>17175955
This, or 2stroke oil.
>>
https://www.smogcheck.ca.gov/Consumer/Consumer_Assistance_Program/Vehicle_Retirement_Frequently_Asked_Questions.html

Read this, they give you $1000 to retire the car, 1500$ if you're apoorfag
>>
>>17175095
Where I live in CA any car or truck that passes smog is worth more then $1000 so just sell your truck on Craigslist.
>>
>>17175095
>>17175119
>>17175216
>Isn't there something I can just pour in the gas tank?

Yeah, go to WalMart and get 1 gallon of Supertech Anti-Smoke Check fluid and pout the entire jug into a FULL tank of gas. If your tank doesn't have at MINIMAL 8 gallons of gas in it your dashboard will get too hot and melt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.