[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty utes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 00r0r_gIiJSDCYqcP_600x450.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
00r0r_gIiJSDCYqcP_600x450.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6119656449.html

how about them shitty ute conversions
>>
File: IMG_7341.jpg (186KB, 640x480px)
IMG_7341.jpg
186KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 8580212987_36728e2947_h.jpg (447KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8580212987_36728e2947_h.jpg
447KB, 1600x1200px
I love goofy converted utes.

There's this swedish repair place/lot near me that usually has pic related parked out front. Seems the Volvo wagons are one of the more common conversions.

And let's not forget the "Smyth" kits for mk4 Jettas and 4-door Golfs... and now Chargers, apparently, with an Audi A4 kit on the way too. Damn.

>>17171641
>Condition: Good

kek

Would have made more sense to start with a sedan instead of a hatch. The 4 door has the B pillar mounted further forward with shorter front doors, which would allow for a longer bed. Plus, the sedan is the already the crappiest body for the 3g Accord, so there's less to ruin.
>>
Why don't they just sell utes in the United states of US of A?
>>
>>17172881
Emissions regs fuck them over. Also, Americans buy a shitton of fullsize pickups, which are more profitable for the automakers. None of the companies who make pickups want to risk cannibalizing their existing pickup sales by introducing a ute.

We still see the odd example like the Subaru Baja. Newer "lifestyle" pickups for the US market are supposedly planned from companies like Mercedes and Hyundai, but they're based on crossovers rather than sedans.
>>
Every ute conversion is a good ute conversion.
>>
>>17171641
That actually looks really good.

The proportions I mean, not the condition of that sheet metal...
>>
>>17172881
Because we don't allow anything that would require domestic manufacturers to compete. We'd much rather subsidize them to build mediocre whit and keep retard hands busy.
>>
>>17174111
Day that happens will be the day Kia actually makes something worthwhile.
>>
what is ute?
>>
>>17174474
They were supposedly planning to roll out the Santa Cruz (pic related) for the 2019 model year, but Hyundai has been slow to confirm production. Rumor is that they're barely keeping up with demand for their small SUVs and can't spare any production capacity for the Santa Cruz.
>>
>>17177901
Oh, and the concept was also said to have a 4-cylinder diesel engine, so dieselgate may have complicated matters as well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.