[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the actual fuck Has the Supra bubble reached its Apex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_20170508-215337.png (832KB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170508-215337.png
832KB, 1440x2960px
What the actual fuck

Has the Supra bubble reached its Apex?
>>
>>17171253
more than you can afford, pal.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170508-215350.png (901KB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170508-215350.png
901KB, 1440x2960px
59k miles

http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/19a87244
>>
>>17171253
>paying more than $30 000 for a toyota
ISHYGDDT
>>
File: Oh-You-Make-Me-Cry-Laughing.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
Oh-You-Make-Me-Cry-Laughing.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>17171253
haha did they accidentally put a 12 in front of the price?
>>
Just because someone's asking that doesn't mean that's what they are selling for
>>
Fuck it I'm buying it brb cashing out btc
>>
>>17171282
This. No one seems to understand that. Most examples priced $60,000 and above almost never sell.
>>
>>17171253
HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S GOT
>>
>>17171282
Pretty much this.

I've seen someone list a Supra that was featured in some car magazine and was wanting 140k for it. A year later it's down to 70k and it's most likely going to keep going down. These Supras that get listed for 60k+ and have 110k miles on their engine are never going to get more than 40k if they are lucky.
>>
File: more than you can afford, pal.jpg (77KB, 1178x537px) Image search: [Google]
more than you can afford, pal.jpg
77KB, 1178x537px
>>17171262
>>
File: Screenshot_20170508-220229.png (434KB, 2960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170508-220229.png
434KB, 2960x1440px
>>
File: 1494289401397.png (424KB, 770x780px) Image search: [Google]
1494289401397.png
424KB, 770x780px
>>17171308
>>
File: 1481144856699.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481144856699.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>17171308
>>
>>17171306
Smoke em.
>>
>>17171308
Ahahaha, one of the funniest posts I've seen on /o/ in a while.
>>
>>17171308
>>17171317
>>17171337
>>17171452
I hope this is samefagging. There's about a million funny emails you could send the guy and that's not one of them. Funny would be writing out a multi paragraph essay on why you want the car, appear to be serious, offer more than the the asking price to make sure you get it (since it could sell at any second), then leave the contact info of another idiot that's trying to sell a Supra for 10x it's actual value
>>
>>17171474
I hope this is samefagging. There's about a million funny emails you could send the guy and that's not one of them. Funny would be writing out a multi paragraph essay on why you want the car, appear to be serious, offer more than the the asking price to make sure you get it (since it could sell at any second), then leave the contact info of another idiot that's trying to sell a Supra for 10x it's actual value
>>
>>17171498
>I hope this is samefagging. There's about a million funny emails you could send the guy and that's not one of them. Funny would be writing out a multi paragraph essay on why you want the car, appear to be serious, offer more than the the asking price to make sure you get it (since it could sell at any second), then leave the contact info of another idiot that's trying to sell a Supra for 10x it's actual value
>>
>>17171474
>>17171498
>>17171503
>>
>>17171503
>>I hope this is samefagging. There's about a million funny emails you could send the guy and that's not one of them. Funny would be writing out a multi paragraph essay on why you want the car, appear to be serious, offer more than the the asking price to make sure you get it (since it could sell at any second), then leave the contact info of another idiot that's trying to sell a Supra for 10x it's actual value
>I hope this is samefagging. There's about a million funny emails you could send the guy and that's not one of them. Funny would be writing out a multi paragraph essay on why you want the car, appear to be serious, offer more than the the asking price to make sure you get it (since it could sell at any second), then leave the contact info of another idiot that's trying to sell a Supra for 10x it's actual value
>>
>>17171474
>>17171498
>>17171503
>>17171505
>>17171506
I hope this is heartbreaker samefagging. There's about a million funny forced copypastas you could post and that's not one of them. Funny would be writing about a multi paragraph on why the post was shit, appear to be sincere, tell him what would have been funny to make sure he can make quality posts in the future (they're very important to the board), then call him a faggot and go shitpost in another thread for 10x the (You)s.
>>
>>17171474
>>17171498
>>17171503
>>17171505
>>17171506
>>
so much autism ITT, sad!
>>
I hope this is heartbreaker samefagging. There's about a million funny forced copypastas you could post and that's not one of them. Funny would be writing about a multi paragraph on why the post was shit, appear to be sincere, tell him what would have been funny to make sure he can make quality posts in the future (they're very important to the board), then call him a faggot and go shitpost in another thread for 10x the (You)s
>>
aspergers
>>
>>17171306
>Lamborghini selling a Ferrari

What did they meme by this.
>>
How much do 1000+ hp supras actually go for?

Is the "tuned supras being bulletproof" thing as much of a meme as I've always thought? I mean I understand it's a stout engine but they still break down as much as any tuned engine right?
>>
It's most likely a dealership show piece that will never ever sell unless it's to another dealership
It exists to bring attention in only

>1000hp
>that clean
Worth 60k at the very least anyway
>>
>>17172128
Uhhh hate to break it to you but mk4 turbo supra 6 spds are worth about $40k with low mileage and no mods.

You DO NOT get increased value from performance modifications. In fact your value is generally degraded due to the additional wear and tear and also the assumption by every buyer that you've driven the shit out of it and raced it constantly
>>
>>17172142
>you do not get increased value
Yea you do. Just not if they are shitty Chinese ebay Bolt ons installed half ass in your driveway
If you put 20,000 into a car, you can expect to get some of it back

Stop with this shitty meme
>>
>>17172142
Also insurance companies would disagree with you

Evaluators have a job for a fucking reason
>>
>>17172158
Lol k

How many cars have you purchased and sold?

Why don't you take a look at literally any Auto sales resources and see what a modified sti or Evo is going for vs bone stock with similar mileage.

The bone stock will go for 10-15% more.
>>
>>17171308
Hahahahahhahaa+ah
>>
>>17172167
I can take a look at classifieds right now and see 600whp evos going for over twice the price of bone stock ones

https://carsales.mobi/cars/results?q=(And.Service.Carsales._.(C.Make.Mitsubishi._.(C.Model.Lancer._.(Or.Badge.Evo+VI+Tommi+Makinen._.Badge.Evolution._.Badge.Evolution+7_.5+GT-A._.Badge.Evolution+Final+Edition._.Badge.Evolution+IX._.Badge.Evolution+MR._.Badge.Evolution+VI._.Badge.Evolution+VII._.Badge.Evolution+VII+GT-A._.Badge.Evolution+VII+RS-II._.Badge.Evolution+VIII._.Badge.Evolution+VIII+MR.))))&sb=Price

Oh look, the most expensive ones are modified to hell and back !!

Your meme is shit

Lets make this rewlly simple for your autistic ass. What's worth more, a 4ac ae86 sr5, or a 4age swapped sr5? Take your time.
>>
>>17172196
>Delusional ricers like me listing things for $10k over what theyll actually get means that it's the fair market value!

You're an idiot.

Have you ever owned a car?
>>
>>17172219
>so btfo can't even come up with a proper counter argument

Have you ever owned a car?

By the way, take 10k off those time attack spec evos and they are still worth almost twice as much a bone stock model
And you didn't answer my question mm. Which is worth more, the 4ac sr5 or the 4age swapped sr5?
>>
>>17172229
>MUH 80s CAROLLA PRICES

No one gives a shit

cars made after the Reagan administration do not appreciate with mods.

Deal with it.
>>
>>17172256
>a bone stock evo is worth 10-15% more than a modified one
>post modified evos going for over twice as much as the bone stock models
>"NANANANA I CAN'T HEEAR YOOOU!"
just kys you bus riding retard

And way to avoid answering my question, because you know you're fucking wrong and are too stubborn to admit it
Millenial shit stain
>>
>>17172229
http://jalopnik.com/sorry-folks-modifications-don-t-increase-your-car-s-v-1621595096
>>
>>17172264
Modded EVOS DO NOT go for more than stock. Listed prices are always inflated until the owners realize that they're never going to get their money out of them.

I'm 32 and I've worked for two dealerships in financing. Extensive Performance modifications hurt the resale value. It's just a fact bro.

I'm not btfo I'm just telling you how it is.
>>
>>17172158

So you're the kind of retard that buys these heavily modified cars lmao??

These people exist?
>>
>>17172158
Do you actually buy modded cars, are you trying to convince yourself that modding your WRX will increase its value, or have you already done it and trying to justify it to yourself?

There's universal consensus that mods decrease value (this is true for 99% of mods). Every dealer will give you less for a modded car. People can list their Evos for whatever ridiculous amount they want--that's not indicative of what they'll sell for.
>>
>retard anon tells me to look at classifieds to prove his point
>classifieds show he is wrong
>"bbbut muh dealerships!!"
What dealerships pay for a car is entirely relevant in every respect and always has been

Fact of the matter a well modified car is worth more than its stock counterpart
I don't care how many times you've seen some 1k+ post loser on a model specific forum say a cold air intake and catback don't add value, because it has nothing to do with the value of a 1000hp supra compared to a shitty stock supra

Unless you faggots can prove a 1000hp supra (or a 600whp evo) is actually worth less than a stock one, when the op itt shows otherwise (a dealership selling a modified supra for more than what they would sell a stock one) then I suggest you keep spouting off conjecture and projecting your bus pass on to people that actually have a fucking clue

Again... what is worth more.. a 4ac sr5 or 4age swapped sr5?

Mods add value
They don't add enough for a profit unless you are a master mechanic and have stolen top of the shelf parts, but they certainly don't subtract from value... Unless of course we are talking rattle can spray and driveway hack ebay turbo kits
>>
>>17172502

im pretty sure all tuner cars, regardless of brand are worth more when they are unmolested/unmodified

simply because in general when buying a used tuner car, the #1 rule is to try and avoid getting modified cars. You're just buying other people's problems.
>>
>>17172511
Unmodified means the owner didn't care enough to improve his car
It also means he doesn't know enough about the car to keep it in perfect working order without being able to take it to a mechanic and have them work out of a workshop manual

Blanket generalizations such as "mods means abuse" just show yoire a clueless fool who gets all his knowledge from forum warriors
>>
>>17172424
>Theres universal consensus
Universal consensus doesn't mean anything, especially when the people claiming so are dumb fucks

Its a "universal consensus" among those that claim so that women are paid less then men for the same work and it's a "universal consensus" among others that 99% of scientists believe in man made climate change
Both are factually inoccrect statements. Just like "huur mods don't add value!"

Now let's take a look at skylines
Ignoring the overpriced museum pieces that will never sell, well modified examples are worth more than their stock counterparts
DEAL
WITH
IT

Carsales.mobi/cars/results?q=(And.Service.Carsales._.(C.Make.Nissan._.Model.Skyline.))&sb=Price
>>
>>17172532
>imagine being this dumb
>imagine trying to justify your retarded mods this much
>>
>>17172537
>>17172537
Imagine being so btfo you can't even reply with more than twelve words

Oh wait you're living it

Still waiting in classifieds showing that a highly and we'll modified evo is worth 15% less than a stock counterpart
I've posted classifieds that shattered your claim, now try back up your bullshit. Please. Make this website a better place :^)
>>
>>17171306
>F1
Well, there's your problem.
>>
>>17172554
How about you take a look at sold listings on eBay instead of looking at listings by morons:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Evolution/158473/i.html_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=evo&_vxp=mtr

Please note the price ranges.
>>
>>17172569
Not a sufficient sample size, and too many differing models

Also,
>america, land of three evo models
Lmao
>>
>>17172575
Give me a fucking break. At least all of my samples actually fucking changed hands.
>>
>>17172579
I'll give you that, because a lot of the expensive cars on the site I listed usually stay like that for up to a year

I'd go through all the [sold] threads on an evo or sti forum but it's too much so let's both just have our own opinions
>>
>>17171253
Over 100k for a Supra?
With aftermarket parts on it?
LMAO!!!
Even if it's all original/OEM, I'd say around 55k tops.
>>
More than you can afford, pal. Supra.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.