[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any oldfag 90's kids here? CLK GTR or 911GT1?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Any oldfag 90's kids here? CLK GTR or 911GT1?
>>
McLaren F1 Longtail
>>
>>17171252
>>
File: clk-gtr_1.jpg (59KB, 638x412px) Image search: [Google]
clk-gtr_1.jpg
59KB, 638x412px
CLK GTR. it looks like an E-Class on steroids. the Porsche looks like a 996 on Steroids and I've always been a big fan of racing cars that resemble more mundane shitboxes than muh lambo and muh big mac.

It was such a fearsome titan in GT1 that most of its rivals simply gave up leading to a reworking of the GT1 class so Manufacturers like Mercedes couldn't just throw millions at a road-going pseudo prototype.

Unpopular opinion but i like it more than the F1 and (it) was the car i fanboy'd over not the F1.
>>
File: f50gt.jpg (80KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
f50gt.jpg
80KB, 1280x850px
>cobbed together shitboxes with fins everywhere
No thanks
>>
>>17171252
>>
>>17171327
>F50 with ricer wing that never raced
No thanks.
>>
File: 56XPGT.jpg (80KB, 960x543px) Image search: [Google]
56XPGT.jpg
80KB, 960x543px
>>17171240
Out of those, CLK GTR.

But I'd rather a McLaren F1 GT.
>>
>>17171327
you have top taste my guy.
>>
>>17171252
>>17171327
>>
>>17171766
>>17171784
>>
>>17171792
saved me a post, the F1 and F50 are goat. I jizzed and still jizz at the thought of owning an F50 or a Testarossa
>>
>>17171311
I always thought it looked like a smashed merc. It's awesome though.
>>
I'm clueless, what makes the F50 GOAT?

It's always neglected in discussions around the net due to the F40, and from my VERY limited knowledge on racing, didn't the F50 not do so well compared to the GT1, CLK GTR, and F1 LT?
>>
Supercars have looked boring as shit since the early 90s and '65-'73 was the pinnacle of performance car design.

Fight me.
>>
>>17172131
>fight me

not nice to fight retards
>>
>>17172131
I actually agree, except I'd make it something like '59-'73 to bring in cars like the Ferrari 250s, Aston DB4, early E-Type, etc.
>>
>>17172193
I didn't want to get too greedy, but yeah. You have to include the last year or two of the 50s because that was the real transitional period.
>>
>>17171942
>I'm clueless, what makes the F50 GOAT?
It's one of the rarest modern Ferrari supercars. Statistically you have better chance of spotting the 288 GTO, the F40, the Enzo, or the TheFerrari. It's also the only other one to have an NA V12.

>didn't the F50 not do so well compared to the GT1, CLK GTR, and F1 LT?
It never raced at all. Ferrari built thee F50 GT cars with the intent of racing them in 1997, but withdrew it because they knew it would be uncompetitive. It's not without good reason, though. By then the GT1 class had become just another prototype class and anything resembling a real roadcar was outmatched. After 1998, the GT1 class collapsed after manufacturers pulled out and so the class was disbanded at the international level (some national level series still continued the formula for a while).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.