[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5qMRds1kbw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>yfw this dude rolls up to your meet
>>
what, matt farah?
i would leave immediately before he starts selling coffee
the kid?
i'd leave immediately before he kills someone with his deathtrap camaro he isn't taking care of
>>
>>17169661
God I want to punch that Yoloswagfag
>>
>>17169661
at least post the embed link properly, you animal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5qMRds1kbw
>>
ayo hol up
pretty sure that guy posts here
>>
>>17170291
He can't be that guy with the super hot sister that poses in front of Camaro?
>>
Take a muscle car to a meet and you can sense the JDM butthurt in the air.
>>
>>17169661
>so its got half the summit catalog thrown at it

BTFO before he even drives it
>>
>>17170300
https://www.instagram.com/Adrianhumor/

Thats his insta, hahah what a fucking retard. The dude is in college and still thinks he's gonna be a "Yutuber!", get a real job dumb fuck.
>>
>>17170377
>im gunna be a youtuber!
this explains everything
>>
>>17170377
i thought the era of getting ugly whores to pose in front of your car was over.
>>
>>17169661
not clicking that shit, someone give me a quick rundown
>>
>>17170634
Dipshit poser buys an old camaro solely because his v6 camaro got made fun of at a car meet, has no idea what the fuck he's doing and the rear brakes basically don't function, fails to tell this to the guy test driving his car until they're in the middle of the review
>>
>>17170652
its worse than non functional rear brakes, one of them works so under hard braking the car pulls HARD to the right
>>
>>17170652
cant wait for that guy to die via tree
>>
>>17170455
A prank Youtuber at that, not someone even making an attempt to create quality content. Hope this faggot wraps that Camaro around a tree while one of his brakes still don't work.
>>
>>17170652
>>17170690
>Review my car
>Surprise! we have no brakes
>What the fuck
>Its just a prank bro
>Crashes into a ravine
>>
>>17170761
>fatt marah sitting at the bottom of a cliff with a branch sticking out of his chest
>suddenly 3 mediocre bimbos run out of a bush
>"yooo man we're gonna do a quick photosesh, need some instagram content bro"
>matt turns to the kid
>"buy a pair... of glasses... get a free... shirt"
>>
>>17170761
Lul he was in the Youtube comments saying he got everyone and it was a prank but I'm more inclined to believe he's a dumb fuck trying to save face.

No one really thinks giving a guy known for hooning cars your keys in the canyons without a functioning brake is a funny prank right?
>>
>>17170779
screen caps or links to comments? youtube's comment system is too cancer to sift through to find anything.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.