[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEST CAR EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: bestcar.png (213KB, 610x366px) Image search: [Google]
bestcar.png
213KB, 610x366px
This is the best car in the world, I am fucking serious. If you ever had one, you know what I am talking about. Share your experiences. Here is some short list of great features.

>extremely aggressive gearing
>small engine 1.6 liter, which you can drive well in low RPM to get incredible fuel economy
>when you step on it, it was an incredible amount of force on the wheels
>RWD
>leaf spring rear suspension, front coil overs, best combination.
>haul up to 1 ton! of cargo, 1000 fucking kilos, thats 2200 pounds!!!!!!
>if you carry some weight on the rear axle, it drives awesome, you can even drift in it!!!

the only issue, if you crash you are dead. other than that, its the perfect car

SUCK MY DICK HIACE FAGGOTS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWp2Le-JcaU

self bumping with some APV donuts!

some music as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzLHbGPFw78
>>
post you bastards, you know this car is the shieet!!
>>
File: Fib2sWc.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fib2sWc.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>17169648
Here's your (you)
>>
suzuki is pretty based desu
>>
>>17169430
>best car ever
>it's a van
wew lad
>>
I see these shitty vans everywhere, they either drive really slow with the hazards permanently on or they drive like fucking madmen speeding everywhere.
>>
>leaf spring suspension
discarded
>>
>>17170211
Did corvette slap ur girl friends ass ?
>>
>>17170207
yep, thats us

>>17170195
thanks!
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1440x900px
I thought this was the VPG MV-1, a vehicle designed for disabled people.
>>
File: pilot.png (408KB, 657x460px) Image search: [Google]
pilot.png
408KB, 657x460px
>>17170510
what brand is that? honda?, looks like the honda pilot, pimp car.
>>
>>17170510
I thought the same thing at first glance.
>>17170539
No, it was made by VPG especially for Taxi fleets. IIRC, it uses a Crown Vic frame and drivetrain.
>>
>>17170555
researched VPG, cool, that car has a big engine, you need it for a comfortable ride, to have force without needing to floor it.

But the APV has such aggressive gearing that it can use a small engine, but if you need to go fast, or carry significant weight, you are going to need to floor it and its loud!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZafxDtQcRN8

this is a mazda pickup passing through the mud, then the APV
>>
>>17169430
respect
>>17170206
wimp
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.