[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need your help. i am about to buy a new hatchback and still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1494089036493.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494089036493.png
280KB, 646x595px
i need your help. i am about to buy a new hatchback and still unsure which to get.
i slimed my choices down to
>Seat Leon cupra 300
>Ford Focus RS

what is your opinion? Pros ? Cons ?
>>
>>17167721
Just get a twingo eurocuck
>>
they're kinda different cars
the leon is just a rebadged sirocco r that looks better
the focus is ameriga trash
go with a diesel octavia
>>
>>17167777
What a waste of quads.
>>
File: abarth_124_spider_ant[1].jpg (58KB, 640x332px) Image search: [Google]
abarth_124_spider_ant[1].jpg
58KB, 640x332px
>>17167721
>Leon Cupra
>Focus RS

>not pic related

It's like you want to be cucked.
>>
Get a Golf R with that sweet sweet Fender stereo and a much better transmission.
>>
There isn't much point to the higher-end hot hatches. They feel just as ordinary as the lower-end hot equivalents, except they go faster.

Get a FiST.
>>
>>17167801
Just a thought: maybe he wants a fast car
>>
>>17167789
>>17167759

those cars are for faggots

>>17167793
Golf R is boring and overpriced. the Cupra is the same car just without the meme AWD
>>
>>17167809

It's a question of a fast car that's fun vs a more expensive faster car that's less fun. Have you been in a larger fast car like an Audi A8? Well, a high-power hot hatch feels almost as muted and disconnected as that, but without the dignity, grace and stability of a larger car. This is one of the cases where more money does NOT give you any more fun.
>>
>>17167721
seat
>>
>>17167834
>a high-power hot hatch feels almost as muted and disconnected as that
Why should I believe you? Sub 5s to 60mph should be fun af in almost any car, especially a small one and one that is orientated towards steering feel rather than comfort.
>>
>>17167777
>ameriga trash
It's european
>>
>>17167843

Really depends on where you live.
>>
meteor
>>
>>17167721
Depends on how many kids you have
>>
>>17167902
none i just want a practical funmobil and a hatchback seems to be the best choice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.