[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't Dodge sell cars in Australia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Why won't Dodge sell cars in Australia?
>>
Because they'd have to engineer and manufacture a completely different cockpit and potentially also a different steering rack for right hand drive.
>>
>>17161298
Fucking America needs to get with the times and drive on the correct side of the road.
>>
>>17161301
It's funny because only the Britbongs and their colonies drive on the stupid side of the road. And the Japs for some reason.
>>
>>17161306
And the rest of the world except for bumblefuck nowhere countries.
>>
>>17161306
Not weird if you consider the fact that aforementioned countries build cars that can corner, so you'd think we're a little more experienced on the whole road thing.
>>
>>17161293

They already sell cars to one 3rd world country, why would they want to go from selling to nigs to selling to aboriginals?
>>
>>17161312
There's no good reason to drive on the literal wrong side of the road
>majority of population is right handed
>dumb countries use off hand to manipulate gear shift
>righties who fall asleep at the wheel or have a medical emergency tend to pull to the right, so instead of veering into the opposite lane they veer off the road instead so instead of 0-1 fatalities you have 2 on RHD

Britain kept their archaic tendencies and just happened to build japan's railway system so the japs took it too

Its stupid from an engineering perspective but fucking commonwealth peasants (except canada) all adhere to it and they hardly even know why
>>
>>17161420
>dumb countries use off hand to manipulate gear shift
Having your dominant hand on the wheel is a good thing. Means you have better control over your car. Why would you want your dominant hand shifting gears instead of controlling the car?

Also it's been objectively proven that driving on the left hand side is safer so, as usual, it's the US that is wrong.
>>
>>17161429
Correlation =/= causation.
>>
File: 1261981238779.png (270KB, 798x1889px) Image search: [Google]
1261981238779.png
270KB, 798x1889px
>>17161420
You're right, we should have our non-dominant hand car controlling the direction of our 3000lb hunk of metal and our dominant hand moving a stick.

Also, got any source on dat data?
>>
>>17161436
>RHD countries are either 3rd world countries or tiny islands where a large portion of the population either use doesn't or rarely drives
>vs the rest of the LHD world

Don't worry they'll say something about having their dominant hand on the wheel while they fumble with their off hand to shift instead of being able to select gear more rapidly with their more adept hand is a good thing or something

British "nationalism" is a hell of a drug and aussies are just the paint sniffing stepchild they sent off to some island
>>
>>17161298

So what, we get Chryslers and Jeeps here.
>>
>>17161539
Only Chrysler's I see getting around are 300Cs and the atrocious PT Cruiser.

>Jeep
More like J U S T
>>
>>17161293
we've got the mustang and soon the corvette. a third lol cant turn machine is just asking for trouble.
>>
>>17161591

Crossfires
>>
>>17161293
Why would I want an overpriced piece of shit Dodge when I can get a HSV that is better in every way?
>>
>>17161591
Yeah but unlike the Challenger which has next to no market in Europe, these were also sold in the UK.

>>17161613
And the Crossfire is just a rebadged SLK which was offered in RHD already.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.