[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am gonna be making a drive up to Sacramento from the LA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: mh8xnn_cj13.jpg (450KB, 772x571px) Image search: [Google]
mh8xnn_cj13.jpg
450KB, 772x571px
So I am gonna be making a drive up to Sacramento from the LA area this summer and wanted to ask any people that up live which are the best/most technical roads east Sacramento.
Basically, whats the Sacramento equivalent to Los Angeles's Glendora Mountain Road?
>>
Sacramento is in the middle of a 150 mile wide vally, you fucking idiot. You have to be well on your way to Tahoe before you find hills.
>>
>>17153233
Then what do you call all of this you fucking idiot?
>>
File: winters to napa.jpg (88KB, 1012x897px) Image search: [Google]
winters to napa.jpg
88KB, 1012x897px
>>
>>17153318
49 between auburn and ass valley can be nice but its also prone to lots of traffic and CHP
>>
File: IMAG0956.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0956.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
>>17153142
mosquito ridge just opened up two days ago after being closed all winter, road starts in foresthill and goes to two reservoirs. pretty empty 36 miles of twisties but the pavement is old and the last 15 miles are snowed in.

>>17153318
a lot of hidden roads in here but there is snow blocking access to a lot of them and it hasn't melted away yet

>>17153348
this one is a favorite of mine too, you can also go north where 121 starts and take the road that goes by berryessa all the way up to clearlake

>>17153371
49 is only good at night but there are still cops there, but its the road im most likely to find other people to race
>>
>>17153318
>1 hour drive just to get to the road
I call it a long drive to crash your car.
>>
>>17153348
Have fun with all the slow moving boats, harley faggots and other undesirables
>>
>>17153371
Is looks like just a straight line if this is it.
Wouldn't really waste my time on it if thats all...
>pic related?

>>17153403
mosquito ridge looks the best so far but that Rubicon Road it looks more my kinda road, any experience on that one?

>>17153348
I feel like that road would honestly have better roads running off from the main one that would be more interesting for me to drive on.
>>
File: IMAG00291.jpg (4MB, 3024x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG00291.jpg
4MB, 3024x3000px
>>17153503
rubicon road is one lane, and only the first bit near mrr are hairpins, the rest is slight bends until it connects to the reservoirs. mosquito ridge is also a little damaged from storms, three sections are one lane but the rest of the road is fine.
49 SOUTH of auburn is technical until it reaches cool, real technical but packed during day. empty at night but occasional CHP, not often though.
there are a ton of small roads west of napa but they are far away where it would be an all day event driving them to the coast and back.
>>
>>17153318
Well on the way to Tahoe
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.