[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you have 16k max budget, the more money yiu save the better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-02-21-16-37-45.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-21-16-37-45.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>you have 16k max budget, the more money yiu save the better
>2 irish twin babies
>A poodle and a Rottweiler
>Wife
What does /o/ buy?

>Pic related, too fucking cramped and 2 doors is shit
>>
Also, wife is pushing me towards a Honda CRV or Odyssey. They don't seem half bad, but im wondering if theres something better.
>>
File: jeb_bush3-620x412.jpg (45KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
jeb_bush3-620x412.jpg
45KB, 620x412px
>pls respond
>>
>>17153225
Get a used JKU.
>>
https://greenville.craigslist.org/ctd/6112286989.html
This one is in your price range
>>
>>17153232

Yeah, I thought a lot about a 4door JK. Maybe in a couple of years Ill get one
>>
a 2008 Bmw X3 3.0sd 286hp for 13-15k
Comfy, powerful enough, enough space for 2 kids and dogs.

Or a X5/ML/Q7 from the same years if you want a little more space.
>>
>>17153667

Definitely not any BMWs or Mercedes or other "luxury" vehicles.
>>
>>17153029
Mini Cooper countryman s. Or a Subaru impreza. Or a subaru crosstrek
>>
>>17153029
Get a Tahoe or suburban, they're fucking bulletproof, and are fun as fuck. Theyre also fucking great offroad if you nag yourseld a 4x4 with the G80
>>
>>17153029
a divorce lawyer
>>
I'd get a 1996 Dodge Ram with a Flowmaster.
>>
>>17153784
What year would be the latest I could get for the budget?
>>
>>17153060
>Honda CRV or Odyssey
fuck no

get a subaru outback xt or h6
>>
>>17153029
>>17153029
jesus christ these fucking retarded suggestions. personally id get a 99-03 land cruiser. insane reliability, lots of space and great off road prowess which seems to matter at least somewhat to you. look into them op i think youll like what you find.
another decent option (although not as good imo) would be a tahoe or suburban. they are cheap, fairly reliable and parts are fucking everywhere and cheap as hell.
>>
>>17153784
>>17153888

I like you guys. Took a ahile but I did find some 4x4 tahoes/suburbans 2008-2010 that are decently priced.

Is there anything to look out for with these SUVs?

How easy would it be to lift them?

I have little mechanical experience but with a buddy that had a lot of tools, it was somewhat easy to lift my JK.
>>
>>17153913
Super easy to lift.
> Cheap
Get torsion keys, and some shackles/a block, less than $200 and like 4hours MAX to change them.
Or you can dish out mor cash and get more leafs, and better torsion bars and shit.
Theyre super reliable. Only thing to look out for is the transmissions in the 2000-2003 models. They tend to get rekt often for some reason if you put a lot of stress on them.
>>
>>17153913
if youre willing to look at older ones im sure you could fine quite a few with great mileage in your price range.

its fairly easy to lift them an inch or two but personally i wouldnt go higher than that as you run into a whole other thing if you go that route. some people just crank up the tortion bars on those things for another inch or so, which definitely works but i wouldnt recommend it
>>
>>17153930
>2000-2003 models

I saw some 2009-2011s on CarGuru for 14-15k. Anything to look out for in those years?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.