[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone driven a 2011-2015 Kia Optima? Thinking of buying a 2015.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Has anyone driven a 2011-2015 Kia Optima? Thinking of buying a 2015.
>>
For the same price you can buy a Mustang or Camaro with a V8
>>
Good car, will be a perfect daily. I owned a 2013, only thing I didn't like was that it felt too light/roomy/airy inside
>>
>>17149822
How was the steering? Alot of reviews I watched on YouTube people complained that the steering is poorly calibrated and numb
>>
>>17149800
Why not a Honda Accord?
>coupe and sedan models
>proven reliability unlike koreashit
>honda is a less embarassing brand to own than any koreashit
>still sell them with stickshifts
>78 more hp than a Toyobaru
>>
>>17149831
I don't like the steering either, I think it's electric assist, it feels too light, but it's fine for commuting, the car definitely has enough power, it was one of the highest in its class. I'm sure if you just get 17s or 18s the steering will improve though
>>
>>17149841
>>17149815
Why not just buy a 3k Civic? What the hell do you need a newer car for?
>>
>>17149853

Why not just buy a 2.5k civic? Why the luxuries?
>>
>>17149841
Actually it has proven reliability. JDpower and Consumer Reports lists the 2015 model as fairly reliable. And it's way nicer than some basic Camry LE or Accord LX shitbox.

Why don't you just fuck off and go suck some small Japanese dick if they make you so hard, fag.
>>
>>17149800
I suggest suicide.

Get a v6 accord faggot.
>>
>>17149800
Pretty much the embodiment of "perfectly adequate".
>>
>>17150260
It's the perfect of all cars

>big cupholders
>big seats
>lots of legroom in the back and front
>huge cabin space, feels airy
>large trunk
>reliable engine
>fuel efficient
>nice materials for it's class
>cheap to fix
>long ass warranty even though it's been proven to be extremely reliable
>great customer service
>>
>>17150277
Except it's a shitty vizio tv instead of lg or samsung or sony.
>>
>>17150292
Vizio actually makes great TV's... They came out with the first consumer priced 4K TV, and it was a huge success at CES.
>>
>>17150292

Sony still makes televisions?
>>
>>17150345

Japan basically conceded to America and South Korea in the electronics business
>>
>>17149800
yea, was super boring and lifeless to drive, I fell asleep ran off the road and died.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.