[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car Loan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 270150.jpg (31KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
270150.jpg
31KB, 900x600px
So I need a car and I'm not to good with cars, and buying one. I have a car that is broke down, I still owe 7k on it. I'm paying high interest on the car atm due to my credit isn't the greatest. What it will cost to get it fixed, I could just get a new car at that price. I went to a couple dealerships and was told due to the interest on the car, the banks will not put so much negative equity on a used or new car. So one dealership wanted me to buy a new car, and then suggested I let the old one get repoed. I know that's a bad idea but I give them an A for effort. Then they suggested I could wreck the car bc I have gap insurance. And that can also turn bad. Does any have any advice or suggestions of what I could do with this car or how to get into another vehicle in this situation?
>>
Sell it, pay it off or fix it

Having the car crushed and having insurance pay you out is fraud. Having it repossessed is a pretty good way of guaranteeing that you will not ever receive a loan or financing on anything ever again. Including that new car at the dealership they were trying to lure you in with.

What's wrong with your car? Maybe it's something stupid easy that you can fix on your own
>>
>>17145472
What car? What's wrong with it?
>>
Needs a new engine, not sure what's wrong with it. Nobody can figure it out, it runs off two cylindars. It's a suzuki, and since suzuki has left America nobody will touch it. Gonna cost out the ass to get a new engine for it
>>
>>17145489

Not OP, but I have a question.

I was a retard and had my car repo'd 8 months ago. Now I'm doing MUCH better financially and was hoping to finance around $5-6k for a car in 6 months or a year. Is that a possibility or am I fucked?
>>
It'll cost $20K to get your car fixed? I doubt it. Get the shitbox fixed up.
>>
was told it would be 4k for a new engine to get it fixed
>>
>>17145542
Get a shop to install a used engine for 1500
>>
How the fuck do you owe $7k on a Suzuki car?

I'd pay someone to torch it or throw it off a cliff and report it stolen.
>>
>>17145472
Slowly drive though a protest. The exterior of your car will get damaged enough that insurance will total it out. Plus it's perfectly legal.
>>
You should be able to get Suzuki to honor the 7y power train warranty. Call their customer service.
>>
>>17145784
THEY DON'T AMERICA ANYMORE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.