[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i believe im a contender for the worst purchase of the year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

i believe im a contender for the worst purchase of the year. im about to buy a 2001 Alpina B12 for 30k eurodollaridos instead of a passat. convince me not to. 6.0. pic semi-related. me wife said im a tard and that she will not let me sleep in the bedroom for several months.
>>
>>17145176
>Worst purchase of the year
>Alpina

Do it Maine be braver than the rest of us.

I personally think it will be freaking awesome
>>
>>17145176
That will only go up in value. You will easily get your money back if you become a NEET. The Passat is a dullard piece of shit that will never increase in value in your lifetime. Good financial investment, providing you don't need commute very far.
>>
File: 1457643551057.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457643551057.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
If its an actually really good condition then I wouldn't really think its that bad. Sure, it will be more expensive and so on than a Passat, but these are ridicolously cool cars, and as >>17145196 says - keep it in pristine shape and it will most likely appreciate in value over the years
>>
Who cares what some roastie thinks, do it faggot.
>>
Do it and stare at it lovingly while your wife is being gangbanged by Somalis.
>>
>>17145187
its a 53d car out of 72. im very tempted.
>>
>>17145196
i do about 70 miles of commute weekly. im aware of running costs. my hesitation was that i came to a point where i can get a brand new vehicle (fully loaded passat, 330d or something like that) or something that is unpractical, but makes me smile everytime i see it (there is a 5.7 somewhere in the neighbourhood). germanfag btw.
>>
talk the owner down to 29k and buy an extra astra as a backup shitbox
>>
>>17145176
Don't do it im taking my e65 to the junk yard soon because it will no longer move.
>>
>>17145228
Just become close friends with a local BMW repair shop and you will be fine
>>
>>17145176
That's sexy, do it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.