[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Chrysler fiat shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1493880246936.jpg (62KB, 960x408px) Image search: [Google]
1493880246936.jpg
62KB, 960x408px
Why is Chrysler fiat shit?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
of course a fag like OP prefers a Prius, no surprise there
>>
Because Fiat has always been shit?
>>
>>17143966
Catering to nogs destroys creativity and design. See McDonalds, etc.
>>
>>17143966
My Chrysler 300S is comfy as fuck and has been maintenance free. Best highway cruiser out there. Can't speak for other models though
>>
>>17143966
I always thought Chrysler operated with a 'cheap quality for cheap price' business model.
Are they trying to shed that idea without upping the quality?
>>
>record sales in 2016
>possible VW merger
If they merge with VW, fiat will be a power house. There is also talks about a GM merger, but modern day GM is garbage.
>>
>why is shit shit?
>>
File: chrysler chronos 1998 concept.jpg (61KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
chrysler chronos 1998 concept.jpg
61KB, 800x452px
>>17144006
Does it come with a full size spare? My 300 came with nothing, not even a space saver. Just this weird pump device.
>>
Fiat has always been shit.
Chrysler went through a bad merger with Merc that left them in very bad shape and they haven't recovered.
I mean, they are still using the fucking platform from back then, the daimler benz one.
They need to save money, so the platform is still in use, since I think even now Jeep is the only brand in the last decade to have a large enough positive cash flown into the Chrysler group.
Fiat bought them for entry to the american market (cheapest to enter with, and also the one without a proper euro division, before the chevy - opel separation).
Right now chrysler cars are being rebadged as the large fiats over in europe, the crossovers and vans.
So, Fiat isn't bringing any know how and quality because they have none of that, and Chrysler can't develop new quality products because they are still using the old platform in order to keep saving money and stay with a positive cash flow.

The need a new stratus/neon badly that isn't a fuck piece like the new dart, honestly, just sell the fucking panda rebadged with one of the old american/mitsubishi i4s they have instead of the failed fiat shit. I know they crossover 500 is basically that, but the quality is so fucking terrible, even showroom models have lose plastics.

Someone needs to save Chrysler from european predators.
>>
File: 1493880178641.jpg (73KB, 960x408px) Image search: [Google]
1493880178641.jpg
73KB, 960x408px
>>17143979
There is dodge challengers in my original pic nigger
>>
Fiat owns Ferrari fyi
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.