[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that moment you realize that gm is the second best electric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

>that moment you realize that gm is the second best electric car manufacturer behind tesla

>range extender hybrid with twice as much ev range as the prius prime
>240 mile range ev under 40k with 200hp, good handling, fantastic frontal visibility and an instrument cluster (unlike the model 3)
>>
the need to make a rr electric car because right tesla is the only one that offer electric cars that appeal to people other than virtue signalers.
>>
>>17141311
>buying an electric car
It's like you hate cars and driving. Or you really wanna show off your effeminate side.
>>
>>17141682
No thanks. I don't want to share the roads with golf carts.
>>
>>17141806
Still an electric car, meaning that it's automatically shit.
>>
>>17141803
They can be good its just that they all target idiots.
>>
>>17141311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJyHyH1niW4

is he a hybrid shill now?
>>
>>17141742
There is literally nothing wrong with an EV as a daily.
>>
>>17141742
>needing to rumble his veeate all the time to feel manly.
>>
>>17141742
not having an electric daily and a fancy gasoline sports car
basically see >>17141916

I'm looking at leasing a bolt and also picking up a 996 gt3
>>17141806
the mazda 6 is the best in it's class aside from not having a v6 option yet people would still rather buy accords and camrys
>>
that's like having the second biggest clit
>>
>>17142373
you're saying it like you're gay.
>>
Electric DD and a nice gas powered weekender is the way to go.
>>
File: volt9.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
volt9.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>>17141311
ITT: GM shills, fanboys, and people who forget that GM made the worst piece of shit in history
>>
File: chevy jolt ev.jpg (160KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
chevy jolt ev.jpg
160KB, 1280x854px
>>17141682
>entry level cadillac, built on the bolt platform
>magnetic suspension with suspension tuning by modern cadillac
>cut the range to 150 but put a much more powerful motor in there and overvolt it for powah
>hydraulic steering
gimmmmmiieeeee
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifgw1Lx0ELI
>>
>>17141916
There is something wrong with having an EV as a daily. Its called being a treehugger. If you cite "electricity is cheaper" then you're a poorfag who should just be taking public transportation.

>>17141898
There is no possibility that a pure electric car can be good.

>>17141951
>not appreciating the rumble of a proper gasoline motor
>>
>>17143275
Hear me out here. Say I get a Volt or Bolt as a DD. That means I have a quick accelerating little commuter that's dirt cheap to run. This gives me more gas/mod money for muh V8 or muh tarbo fun car. Although that is ignoring the hefty investment of the new car itself instead of a 5k civic.
>>
>>17143300
Just drive your V8 or turbo car all the time. What are you, a poorfag?
>>
>>17143307
Because whatever my future fun car ends up being, it'll most likely be my baby and I'd not subject it to the horrors of most retards on the roads day in and day out. Also if it's something like an 818 I like living through crashes with SUVs.
>>
>>17141806
by virtue of being on sale the longest
the bolt only just came out
>>
File: Toyota-Prius-Burn-Fire-Damage-4.jpg (627KB, 2676x1508px) Image search: [Google]
Toyota-Prius-Burn-Fire-Damage-4.jpg
627KB, 2676x1508px
>>17142593
whatever faglord
>>
>>17141311
The Bolt is really nice

there is a paddle on the left side of the steering column. you pull it and can engage varying amounts of regen braking. you can fully stop the car in normal driving with out having to use the brakes. the paddle does turn on the brake lights.

the acceleration is smooth and powerful in a way only an EV can be.

interior is huge. i'm 6'2" and I can move the front passenger seat so far back, my legs cannot reach the end of the footwell.
>>
>>17142597
Actually seems like a pretty good idea desu
>>
>>17144465
enthusiast EV will be a thing eventually, the drivetrain engineering just needs to be chewed over by the manufacturers so they're comfortable making a shitbox before making a go-box
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.