[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you pick your nose in your car? Where do you put the boogers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: nose picking.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nose picking.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
Do you pick your nose in your car? Where do you put the boogers?
>>
My mouth.
>>
I usually roll them up and drop them in my ash tray.
>>
If those are liquid, on the seat, mostly down there. If those are kinda hard, i roll them around and drop them on the carpet.
>>
>>17133665
this
>there are people on this board who fell for the tissue paper jew
>>
Yes. In my trash bag.
>>
>>17133665
Thank god, my entire life I thought I was the only one to eat my boogers
>>
floorboard
>>
>>17133745
Its a secret i can only share with 4chan
>>
>>17133662
>Where do you put the boogers?
under the bus seat
>>
>>17133662
Got a hole in my shift boot. I just pop the big hard ones in there. No idea where they go. The wet ones I just smear onto the steering wheel.
>>
>>17133801
its like a salty snack that I have a built in dispenser for
>>
>>17133662
Liquid I wipe on my pants to spare my car's seats, if they're hard just drop onto the floor mat since it gets vacuumed weekly

Unrelated but the concept of putting them in your mouth makes me feel like I'm going to gag or be sick. I'm aware there's literally nothing wrong with it since it's just mucus that potentially could have ended up in your mouth anyway, all interconnected etc but it's really disgusting to me for whatever reason; really annoys me when I see people in public perform that action
>>
Foreskin. I wear loose basketball shorts.
Wife has a fetish for smegma. As I cannot not shower for days upon days, i just compile boogers in there for her to find when we engage intercourse. She likes it.
I dont.
>>
Life time habitual booger picker and clean freak here. You wipe them on your shoe. There are zero traces of boogers in my car. Wiping them on the car is fucking disgusting.
>>
they go out the window what the fuck is wrong with everyone in this thread i feel like im taking crazy pills
>>
>>17133875
I'm the same way, I had a kid I know who did it often and I got physically violent with him for doing it the last time before I cut him off.
>>
Floor mat. Boogers are among the least gross things there.
>>
I use a hanky like any true gentlemen
>>
I've hired someone to take care of it for me so that I can concentrate on more important matters.
>>
I stick them in my pee pee
>>
>>17134479
Truly a booger patrician.
>>
Flick em out the window
>>
up your mother's cunt
>>
I keep a tissue box in my car to blow my snot into.

Im too busy driving stick to play with a proper booger so I just save those for when I'm at home taking a shower.
>>
>>17133662
On the back side of my other hand.
Once they dry up, I scrap them off with my nails outside
>>
>>17133662
If they're gooey I smear them between my fingers until they roll up and if they're hard I just roll them up, then drop them on the carpet after sufficiently dry for vacuuming later or toss them out the window.
>>
>>17133662
I flick them out of the window
>>
File: FAKE.jpg (10KB, 251x210px) Image search: [Google]
FAKE.jpg
10KB, 251x210px
>>17133801
Wat.
I eat that shit in front of my boss, he's just conditioned to my sperging now. He used to loudly, faux inconspicuously announce his presence walking into my warehouse for my benefit. He doesn't anymore. I could be quacking, singing, nose burglarizing my schnoz and he just settles with le disappointed look these days.

Nigger, boogers are free, especially those ones from the inside that slip off as a whole slate.
>>
>>17133662
>Yes I do
>Roll them between fingers until they are dry, flip them outta the window
>>
>>17135193
Holy fuck I'm not alone
>>
>>17133665
fpbp
>>
>>17133662
Yes.
Out the window, ideally at passing cars.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.