[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EB Mustang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (68KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68KB, 640x426px
They are dropping under 20k and into my price range. Want a newer car that takes tunes and mods pretty well and is 2010<.

Can you name a better performance per dollar car under 20k and newer than 2010?

>310hp
>320lb/ft
>Under 20k
>Takes tunes with ease
>30mpg

Why hate the ecoboost /o/, looks like a good bargain for someone that wants a new mustang and doesn't want a GT. You slap a simple tune on the EB and a few bolt-ons and your keeping up with the GT anyways.

>muh V8
>muh exhaust sound

Dont care, the performance per dollar on this car is exceptional. Especially with a tune and extra pipes.
>>
>>17130399
Because if you want a tuner car it's a retarded fucking motor and platform for the cost. But it if you want you don't have to justify it to us.
>>
Stock the ecoboost is slow as fuck. Tuned and the engine will blow.

might as well get a v6
>>
>>17130399
>wanting to tune your car
>wanting a car newer than 2010
y tho
>>
>>17130422
V6 is getting phased out next year and no love from the modding community. N/A engines are costly to get anything out of anyways. Stock runs a 5.5 0-60, same as the V6. Not GT fast but no slouch. An intercooler, and a tune should fix that. I have seen some problems from the engine, but again, no car ever made has a perfect engine. And they take tunes pretty well from what I have seen, the "its already tuned to the max outta the factory" meme holds no water.

>>17130443
I'm not paying cash for my next car. I'm not about to get stuck to a 10+ year old car for 2-3 years just because its marginally faster in stock form. Why would I keep my EB turbo 4 stock? Especially when they are widely available reliable tunes for cheap.
>>
Every time I see EB regarding a Ford I keep thinking people are talking about a Eddie Bauer edition
>>
OP they are good cars, too bad they sound like riced jdm shitboxes instead of an actual mustang.

Only downside is probably gonna be the engine sounds, other than that it has been getting good reviews from the stang community plus it looks like Ford is gonna put their weight behind the modding community on it.
>>
>>17130399
Isn't it not available in manual? Kinda takes the fun out of the mustang because for drifting and racing you want to be able to keep it in lower gears sometimes
>>
>>17132459
They offer manual on the ecoboost. Wrxfag on youtube had one and it was manual
>>
>>17132468
Did not know that. I'd say go for it then. The turbo lag can be pretty bad sometimes tho
>>
>someone that wants a new mustang and doesn't want a GT
Why wouldn't you want a GT?
The V8 is pretty much the only reason to get one of these "muscle" cars.
>>
>>17133428
Overbudget, lower gas mileage, meme insurance rates for my age group.

I want the new body style, prefer it over the old S197. EB looks like a good option, been getting good reviews and its turning out to be a great tuning platforms.

If you do a few simple things to it, it can keep up with the 5.0, and even in stock form beats out the old SN-95 V8
>>
Just take out the fuse to disable the fake engine noises. You don't want your exhaust note to be a filthy lie do you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.