[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are limited slip differentials useful in everyday driving?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170430_115015.jpg (2MB, 3188x2505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_115015.jpg
2MB, 3188x2505px
Are limited slip differentials useful in everyday driving?
>>
>>17127897
please stop making threads
>>
File: 1493609965968.png (846KB, 718x725px) Image search: [Google]
1493609965968.png
846KB, 718x725px
Yet somehow I am the cancer that is killing /o/
>>
No they're pretty fucking annoying actually.
>>
Please, never stop chicken posting.
>>
>>17128345
this
>>
>>17127900
*shoots you in the head*
>>
File: limited slip.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
limited slip.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>17127897
For city folk, no.

For country folk driving on dirt/mud/snow, yes.

On wet roadways, waiting to turn right out into traffic and needing to get up to speed quickly. With an open diff you'll be spinning your inside wheel like a madman. With a LSD you'll hook up and take off nice and quick... or you'll break both rear wheels loose and power-slide out into traffic counter steering and banging off the rev-limiter. Both are a hoot!
>>
>>17128071
YOU USE TO YOU USE TO
>>
Stop. Ill track you down and kill you. I WILL rape you in front of your chickens.
>>
pls post all chickens
>>
>>17127897
yes.

especially if your driving a FWD or RWD in the wet or corners
>>
>>17128569
maybe
>>
>>17127897
yes, if the car has communicative suspension and a little power, you will notice the difference every time you apply--- or take your foot off the throttle. You will notice it even with legal speeds and maneuvers. It's a little weird the first time you lift in a 60mph highway bend and you feel the car gently shift as the rear axle frees up and it turns harder.
>>
File: 2jumc.png (134KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
2jumc.png
134KB, 639x359px
>>17128417
>duck taep
>>
>>17127897
That chicken is gonna get fit.
You're not gonna be able to catch it and pose it without a drag out fight.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.