[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used 2009 s class >goes ~$16k in my cunt should I ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>used 2009 s class
>goes ~$16k in my cunt

should I ?
>>
People buying old luxury cars and pretending they're high-class is gay.
>>
>>17125100
>should I ?
faggots like you still don't realize that you have to pay PREMIUM for parts and maintenance.
paying for the car itself is the smallest problem of it all.

that's why those cars go through dozens of hands after the first or second owner.
faggots will never get this.
>>
>>17125108
Some people buy these to enjoy a nice car regardless new or used.
>>
It's cheap because it's going to be expensive.
>>
>>17125100
Try getting a 2013, theyre off lease
>>
>>17125108
>People buying old luxury cars and pretending they're high-class is gay.
No.....it's niggerish
>>
>>17125100
Who you trying to impress? Used luxury = I am poor, look at me
>>
>>17125954 has a point.
>Buying german anything without a warranty
wew
>>
>>17125954
>>17125958

Not at all. If you can wrench on your own, or afford the maintenance then i say go for it OP. Who cares what these faggots online think? Most people in real life won't know a thing about the car passed it looking like a semi-new luxury car.

Do it op
>>
>>17125108
t. guy who could only afford a shitbox
>>
>>17125108
MAYBE they just like cars?
>>
>>17126991
You can lie to them, but you cant lie to yourself about buying used luxury since you are too poor to afford a new one
>>
>>17125100
Honestly, no. Here's why:

It's still a 100k car. It will have 100k car maintenance and parts cost, and a 2009 S-Class is extremely complicated. Unless you are a tech, with access to star diagnostics (not generic code readers...) you'll pay mightily for repairs.

That said, the W221 is a wonderful car all around - the best S-Class since the early W140. You can't go wrong with the car, in general...if you're willing to pay to maintain it. You MUST maintain it, to the letter, or you will suffer.

If you take the plunge, try to get a dealer maintained car, with records ( the current owner can have the dealer print them for you before the sale for you to review..) with no more than 2 owners. If there no maintenance records, or they show a persistent problem, walk away.

As for the shitposts about posing, etc...take that as you want to. Drive what you want...what makes you happy. Life is short...too short to drive a shitbox if you don't want to.
>>
>>17125100
16k is not cheap. Don't fall for the German meme.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.