[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come to terms with the fact that all the new cars I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Konosuba_05_1-700x385.jpg (44KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
Konosuba_05_1-700x385.jpg
44KB, 700x385px
How do I come to terms with the fact that all the new cars I want are too expensive, and all the old cars I want are all rotting away?
>>
>>17120376
get a job and save up for a new car with no problems
>>
File: dustyhood.jpg (432KB, 1215x908px) Image search: [Google]
dustyhood.jpg
432KB, 1215x908px
Learn to restore cars
>>
>>17120376
Get a fucking job and stop jacking off to children's cartoons, loser.
>>
>>17120478
I have a stable career that pays 55k/yr while also jacking off to cartoons. Still, buying any car over 40k is financially irresponsible, and I can't have more than 1 car since military life = moving around all the time.
>>
>>17120498
>I have a stable career that pays 55k/yr while also jacking off to cartoons
No you don't.
>>
>>17120574
>>17120478
PROJECTION TIME
>>
>>17120574
Yes, I do
>>
>>17120649
Prove it.
>>
>>17120574
>>17120664
Guaranteed this kid is mad because he just got some meme STEM degree and is massively in debt and working his ass off making barely above minimum somewhere trying to get his foot in the door, and meanwhile weeaboos like me and OP are netting double the national average and I'm only 24, expecting to net 80-90k/yr by the time I'm 28.

I feel you though, OP. I'm stuck driving a 20 year old car I paid $2200 for 3 years ago even though I could go buy a base model C7 or something in cash, but I just can't justify buying a new car.
>>
>>17120826
Wow. You must have a lot to prove.
>>
>>17120826
I'm 32 and a service writer at a dealership. Sick projection though.
>>
>>17120843
Stay mad, poorfag

>>17120916
Sorry to hear that. At least people can use you as an example of what not to do.
>>
>>17120574
the projection on this board is so bad ite absurd
>>
What are the old cars you want, anon? Restoration is something I'd get into if you're passionate about those old cars.

My dad and I restores a 60s chevelles a few years ago. Was super fun and I learned a lot.
>>
>>17121002
>sorry to hear
I make more money than you. A lot more.
>>
>>17121022
Right, I'm sure you do pal.
>>
>>17121020
I don't have a garage yet and I'm not sure I will until I decide to leave the military, and on-base autoclubs usually have really annoying hours. I'm also moving around a lot, and have no way of getting a project car from base-to-base without, I dunno, putting it on a train.

Having 2 cars is not out of the question but it's definitely a lot more inconvenient for me than most. That being said, I'd love to learn how to fix up a Hurst/Olds 442 some day, and have some cheap Japscrap for track day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.