[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought a Ranger the other day. What kind of tools should I keep handy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1895.jpg (29KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1895.jpg
29KB, 400x200px
Bought a Ranger the other day. What kind of tools should I keep handy?
>>
>>17120234
RANGER DANGER
>>
>>17120234
A transmission jack.
>>
>>17120234
If you have to ask, you probably wouldnt know what to do with them anyways.
>>
>>17120234
Since you bought it used, make sure you have the extending rods to drop the spare tire under the bed. They should be with the jack behind the seat.
>>
File: 20161112_112803_resized.jpg (366KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20161112_112803_resized.jpg
366KB, 1328x747px
Something I know a lot of guys, after buying their first pickup/SUV, have completely "forgot" until they're about to do some work; make sure you have a jack that can actually reach high enough to jack it up
>>
>>17120247
RANGER DANGER
>>
>>17120234
a dual sided dildo
>>
>>17120485
Yep.
Get a $29.99 hydraulic jack from the auto parts store.
>>17120467
>keeping your spare under the bed.
Ditch that crap setup.
>>
>>17120234
None.

Rangers never break down to need tools.
Maybe a hammer. My starter was starting to flake out once and I beat it with a hammer to get it home. I had the slave cylinder fail and rusty brake lines, so my compete Ranger rescue kit is
1. Hammer
2. Brake Fluid
>>
>>17120234

Dental Dam.
>>
Hammer is useful for the blower motor too.

Duct tape to repair the flimsy upholstery.

Otherwise it doesn't need much
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.