[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose fault?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (50KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50KB, 750x500px
I was driving down some residential streets and this subaru suv was in front of me. He stops all of a sudden and doesn't signal so I pull up beside him and notice him start to parallel park before I can get through. I think

>wtf is he doing, can't he see me?

I peer through his windshield and the guy is hunched over his fucking left mirror. I can't back up at this point because there was someone behind me. I basically braced myself for the inevitable and listened to the sound of the corner of his fatass car scraping against my door. I just drove yelling "idiot!" out the window. I was mad but wasn't about to deal with that bullshit. Later I felt kind of guilty and worried that I left in case the dude tool down my plates as I drove off, or the driver behind me did and this guy decides I damaged his car and reports it as a hit and run to the cops. Here's the deal though: I didn't hit him, I pulled up beside him and wathed him scrape his car against the side of mine. Maybe I should have waited for him to park but I didn't know what he was even doing to do since I am pretty sure he didn't have his blinker on. But he should have been at least able to see his periphery. Actually, I didn't think to honk and if I did I may have avoided this.

Any thoughts?
>>
tl:dr

greentext next time
>>
>>17119976
>pull up beside about to parallel park
>he starts to turn before I can get through
>scratches my door
>I drive off

The damage isn't bad though. There shiny finish of the paint is rubbed off but no damage to the chassis.
>>
>>17120006
*pull up beside car about to parallel park

Fuck me I keep making errors.
>>
>>17119965
Your fault you impatient jackass.
>>
>>17120052
Think the dude is going to come after me for this?
>>
>>17120052
Well the guy didn't use his blinkers according to OP.
>>
>>17119965
>Actually, I didn't think to honk and if I did I may have avoided this.
You're a fucking idiot and I don't feel sorry for you at all.
>>
>>17120354
So what? OP didn't have to push past like some child. In fact, it would have been apparent to an adult what was happening when a vehicle came to a stop just past an open parking spot even without the signal.
>>
>>17120006
i don't undertand why you couldn't just pass him completely
>>
>>17120503
He started turning by the time the tip of my car was at the tip of his car and I got scared. Yeah it's my fault for not honking and for trying to pass him but who the hell hunches over their mirror and doesn't look around? People pass me all the time in these cases and when I was learning to drive the instructor told me I should make sure no one is in the way before going. Yeah I know I fucked myself in this scenario I am really just worried about drivig away instead of stopping and the possibility that he reports that I hit him, which I didn't.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.