[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kia Soul or Honda Jazz gaiz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hundajizz.jpg (391KB, 1920x1171px) Image search: [Google]
hundajizz.jpg
391KB, 1920x1171px
Kia Soul or Honda Jazz gaiz
>>
>>17116262
1st gen twingo
>>
>>17116316
They don't sell them here in burgerland
>>
>>17116262
time to buy the honda
>>
>>17116379
why'd you call it the jazz? it's the fit in burgerland. If you're in the UK just import one.
>>
a gun, to kys
>>
>>17116385
cause I was reading the wiki page, and even at the dealership they noted it's the Jazz in the Eu.
>>
>>17116382
The Honda seemed to have more pickup and the backseats fold down perfectly flat, so those are definite pluses. The way I had the steering column when I test drove it blocked my view of the speedometer so that might be an issue and I felt like the view with the weird corner windows was not entirely ideal. Soulisn't THAT much cheaper (like $1600 usd or so) and the Fit gets better mileage.
>>
>>17116402
As much as I hate honda, it's just better built, has more nice features like the back seats.
You will like it a whole lot more over the kia.
>>
>>17116544
That's kind of the conclusion I am drawing.
>>
>>17116262
Honda. Japanese have proven they know how to build a reliable car for decades, but I don't trust the Koreans.
>>
File: Honda Lit.jpg (3MB, 2500x3333px) Image search: [Google]
Honda Lit.jpg
3MB, 2500x3333px
Found myself in a similar situation. Went with the fit. No complaints so far.
>>
>>17116262
Kia Soul was a bit more expensive here. It really wasn't an option. And for its class, no one can really match the Jazz in space, so...

t. 3rd gen Jazz owner. Loving it a lot though I haven't been driving it much.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.