[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does everyone else get the generic Kia badge while Korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: kia_emblem_sportage_1.jpg (179KB, 900x981px) Image search: [Google]
kia_emblem_sportage_1.jpg
179KB, 900x981px
why does everyone else get the generic Kia badge while Korea gets the cool one?
>>
>>17114936
That badge looks ugly and tacky too. Korean cars are absolute garbage.
>>
>a knockoff lexus logo
>>
>>17114936
>Kia
>cool
>>
Someone near me (USA) with a Forte Koup has this on his car. I'm not sure if it came with the car.
>>
>>17115005
it did, i've seen those on all the new Fortes
>>
>>17115005
They didn't. Some bloke around here did the same with a Koup in boyracer blue, only he also wrapped the roof glossy black, did the foggies yellow and laminated the K badge with that shit vapers use on their headlights.

It's a shame that it's a Kia and totally unremarkable in terms of performance because jt actually looks pretty cool.
>>
File: emblem_hood_equus2.jpg (33KB, 615x411px) Image search: [Google]
emblem_hood_equus2.jpg
33KB, 615x411px
Almost as bad and tacky as the people who have us special order and install the KDM badging for Genesis coupes or Centennial ornament for the Equus.

Fuck's sake nobody cares, let alone knows the difference
>>
File: IMG_1121.jpg (552KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1121.jpg
552KB, 1200x798px
>Equus

I'm not thinking of a horse when I see that generic piece of shit (((luxury))) Hyundai
>>
File: stinger.jpg (92KB, 960x477px) Image search: [Google]
stinger.jpg
92KB, 960x477px
>>17115248

Because noone likes the stupid ass Flat Kia logo when in Korea they get better badging.

The Equus has the flying badge but here flat because cars cant have them because pedestrian risk.

The Stinger GT in Korea is coming with there new Stringer Badge, but rumor has it America will get Kia badging.
>>
>>17115286

I hate the cars and the large amount of customer asskissing from HMA that goes with them.
>>
>>17114936
>Korea gets the cool one?
It's not a cool badge. It is one of those graphics arts text style logo things rather than a car badge you can see at a distance. If you are required to read the text, then the design is a failure.

Korea is a land full of vicious competition and has an inferiority complex. I wouldn't put it past them to try beating the trademark and copyright police by gradually making logos get closer and closer to Lexus. But to do that, they have to encroach gradually and not all at once. That way, they can claim it is "evolution" and not just trying to dilute Lexus's mindshare on the logo design.

They're pretty shameless. Hey USA, you defend us. You also pay some of the training costs of OUR korean military because we don't want to. Hey, we have a joint THAAD where you give us technology and maintenance details, but you pay for everything including the basing (recent news rebuff by SK minister to Trump).

Etcetera.

It's almost like those african nations that demand USA government aid programs or else they will indirectly kill their citizens in protest but blame it on the usa.
>>
>>17115618

The Design is actually based off of there Original designs from when they were a bike company. Which im pretty sure predates Lexus.

As for the Thaad your bitching about.

They allow us to have bases in there country, which gives us power to project forces into china from land. US strives on Force projection.

We placed the Thaad on our bases without their permission and have given them no rights to the System.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.