[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wheel boot damage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I live in a crime infested area and bought this wheel boot and installed it in my rear wheel.

This morning , I was in such a rush to work that I completely forgot it was on my wheel and took off and I had resistance and realized that my boot was still on but my wheel snapped the stick part and drove over it, damaging my bumper.

I was wondering If I damaed something like my LSD or wheel wheel bearing? drive shaft? ect.

I drove fine after that, no noises at low or high speed.
Car is a 350z
>>
It's fine. Drivetrain components are pretty stout. Doesn't say much for the boot though. Id install a killswitch instead.
>>
>>17110213

You sure? I'm scared shitless I broke something.

I mean, resistance in 1 wheel has got to be bad.
>>
>>17110188

You 'forgot' you had a boot on your car...Wow...

Best bet is for you to mail your drivers license back to the DMV and get a bus pass...

Actually, a bus might be too complicated...get a bike...

No, fuck that...walk...can you manage to walk?
>>
>>17110241

Lol, I store my car in the winter and take the bus to avoid the salt they spray here.
>>
Try an anti-theft device that doesn't absolutely fuck part of your vehicle up if you try to drive with it attached/activated.
>>
So did I damage my wheel bearing?
>>
>>17110240
No that's what differentials are for.

Well not really, but similar forces the shit is designed to handle.
>>
>>17110291
> So did I damage my wheel bearing?

nope, everything is fine (except the bumper)
>>
File: 1445721827952.jpg (196KB, 845x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1445721827952.jpg
196KB, 845x1036px
>crime infested area

BOOOOORN IN THE USA
>>
>>17110188
>I live in a crime infested area
Why?
>>
>>17110188
>I was in such a rush to work that I completely forgot it was on my wheel
That's why people should never install a boobytrap device in their car. They might trigger the boobytrap by accident and harm themselvers. Or their sister uses the car unauthorized and becomes harmed. Or the car is impounded and towed off without knowledge and the boobytrap harms someone in the impound yard performing the inspection for contraband.
>>
>>17112465
Because criminals are allowed to live where they want too.
>>
>>17110188
why do people want rims like this? they look like cheap toy's plastic
>>
>>17112694
Why not leave?
>>
>>17112716
Because he'd rather have a shit50z
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.