[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cars Against Humanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: received_10209346737437695 (1).png (216KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209346737437695 (1).png
216KB, 800x800px
>What is this?
Cards Against Humanity is a quick card game where the players have to fill gaps in a sentence using a selection of words and short phrases, with the objective of creating the funniest/most offensive statement.

Each turn, an incomplete sentence is shown to everybody (black card), the players then have a short time to decide how to fill the gaps, using only words and phrases that are available in their hand (white cards).
Also, each turn a random player is chosen to be the "card czar" (the judge) who will decide which creation is the best, the winner is awarded one point and the cycle repeats with a new black card and a new card czar until a point limit is reached.

Both black and white cards are customizable, everyone can create new decks of cards and use them in their game. A while ago /o/ made several decks, which are now grouped in a big, single deck (plus an accessory one) of cards for ease of use.

>How do I join?
Game links will be posted here, you just need to click it, set a nickname and start playing.
If a link doesn't work or redirects to an unrelated game, then it means the original link expired and that game doesn't exist anymore. All links expire as soon as the last player leaves the game room.
Links that are several hours old will most likely be dead, so either find a more recent one or create a new one yourself

>How do I make a game?
Go here http://pretendyoure.xyz/zy/ , click one of the three servers, then click the "I have read the above" button at the end of the disclaimer. At this point, you have to enter a nickname and confirm it, you will be brought to the server lobby.
Click "create game" on the top left of the page, a game room will appear.
Now you have to set up the game, you can leave all the default options as they are if you want, but you need to add the /o/ cards and a password
To add decks, you have to type "/addcardcast #####" in the chat box, where ##### stands for the card deck code.

cont.
>>
Friday night is when our main game is goyim. If this thread is killed tomorrow morning by 12pm PST, a new one will be up.

>How do I make a game, the quicker way?
Click an expired game link, hit "cancel" when prompted to enter the password, you will be brought back to the server lobby (or asked to enter a nickname if it's your first time), from there it's the same as above, you just skipped server selection and a disclaimer and maybe saved 10 seconds you lazy fucker.

>Where are the codes?
here.

Decks currently in use:
Cars Against Humanity - Vol. 2 - GPYB4 <------ this is the code you need to type in chat when adding decks to a game (pic related)
Cars Against Humanity - Vol. 2 (the manufacturer pack) - PEDXX

>Can I edit the cards?
Not directly, you can suggest your cards in the thread and they will probably be added to the deck, unless you want to make a whole new deck for yourself just to add your suggestions.
refer to this link https://www.cardcastgame.com/build to see how to write card suggestions.
>>
Has someone set up a game?
>>
http://pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=72

Password: Ecoboost
>>
>>17109969
see>>17109974
>>
Bump

We have 3 people
>>
Bumparu
>>
Game is going. Hop in anytime
>>
Is there enough people? I'll join in a bit
>>
>>17110039
4 so far. Its capped at 15
>>
Joining
>>
File: Cars-Against-Humanity.png (15KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cars-Against-Humanity.png
15KB, 800x800px
>>
This should be a thing more often.

Or is it already and I never noticed...
>>
jesus christ how do I get new cards
>>
Goodnight fags, that was fun
>>
>>17110517
Peace dude
>>
>>17112207
>>
Did anyone make a game?
>>
let's do this again today
>>
>>17114942
I thought we all decided on next Friday? In any case it was good fun
>>
lets do it who's down to make one?
>>
If anyone wants to play Ill set up a game
>>
http://pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=245

Password: Busrider
>>
>>17115214
bump
>>
>>17115214
And we're playing
>>
>>17115214
bump
>>
File: 1417922531384.jpg (280KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
1417922531384.jpg
280KB, 502x600px
bump
>>
This still going on?

also, there needs to be more cards :p
>>
I'm pretty sure the host is AFK
>>
>>17116167
I'm pretty sure you don't appreciate your gf's feminine penis quite enough
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.