[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unrecoverable Supra in Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
Are there any information or detail about the Supra or is that just random.Though somebody would've already gotten the car if it was just random.If you don't know what I'm talking about it's from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKfc5a0-2mg
>>
It's a hunk of metal vaguely resembling an outdated sporty car.

Why the fuck WOULD anyone take it?
>>
>recover supra
>restore at a loss
>die when the nipponese bogeyman haunting it turns off the headlights and ramps up the radio volume in the middle of a tight hairpin at night
>>
How would you haul it out? Leave it to the spiders.
>>
>>17106572
I was told it was back before the wall at the bottom of Minami (Ebisu) was finished, and the driver carried too much speed and went off.
>>
>Japan is so boring and sheltered that this is actually interesting to them
Kinda explains the weird anime and suicide rates
>>
File: 1475960880515.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1475960880515.gif
2MB, 480x320px
It isn't rare
It's actually pretty cheap relatively speaking
It will cost a shitload of money to recover and restore a car like that
It might have been worth the money to recover it if it was an hour or two after it flew into the ditch, but not 20 years afterwards

It's more of an intriguing story than anything else
>>
>>17106634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IusHokanEo
>America is so boring and sheltered that this is actually interesting to them

Kinda explains the weird incest and mass shooting rates
>>
>>17106660
Lol look at this triggered weaboo, don't you have some body pillows with 8 year olds on them to hug?
>>
>>17106660
>>17106667
Can we fucking not turn this into a country pissing match
>>
>>17106667
Lol look at this triggered mass shooter, don't you have some elementary schools with 8 year olds in them to shoot?
>>
>>17106572
Nigga it's a mk3 supra, why would you want it? Just buy one locally off of Craigslist for like 3k
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.