[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does an exhaust pipe leak usually mean gases get into the cabin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: manifold.jpg (113KB, 525x521px) Image search: [Google]
manifold.jpg
113KB, 525x521px
Shitbox is really loud already, is that shit dangerous?
>>
What is preventing you to go to a mechanic and get the car checked?
>>
>>17105240
Lack of money and the absurd sound is fun
>>
is that a handle?
>>
>>17105243
It's a manifold pipe.
>>
looks like a horse penis
>>
Not usually.

If it's a leak in the engine bay and your air gets vented from the firewall then quite possibly.
>>
>>17105329
is that a horse penis?
>>
nice horsecock
>>
>>17105231
are you the same autistic dude who wanted to buy a carbon monoxide detector to put in your car
>>
>>17105346
No but sounds like a cool idea
>>
>>17105333
Ask your mom, She has experience with that.

>>17105231
Yes, Carbon Monoxide can potentially get into the cabin and kill you but not all exhaust leaks will do that.
>>
>>17105442
In the long run or by making one fall asleep behind the wheel?
>>
>>17105456
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/couple-die-having-sex-car-5733212

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chilling-footage-shows-poisonous-fumes-10072572

It typically happens when you're stopped and idling, not while driving, as the airflow will disperse the CO
>>
>>17105231
>leak after the cat.
should be ok if the cat's working properly. i've been driving around with no exhaust behind the cats for half a year and the only time i got gas in the cabin was when i cut out the spare wheel comartment because it was in the way of my new exhaust system.

if you're not sure whether it leaks or not then stick a smoke alarm on the roof. they can detect carbon monoxide
>>
dangerous
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.