[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here tried to rally/offroad their shitmobile? How did it go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Anyone here tried to rally/offroad their shitmobile? How did it go?
>>
>>17101256
>what is /ORG/?
>>
>>17101263
yeah but not in a fucking jeep
>>
>>17101256
>Off roading lifted shitbox Honda kei car with friend
>Don't have my glasses or seatbelt on
>Clip ditch I didn't see going maybe 75kmh
>Car flips up and we roll that shit at least twice, maybe three times.
>End up on driver's side (RHD).
>I'm okay, he's okay, and we roll the car back over.
>Drove home on its own power and the next day to the recycling center on it's own power.
>Insurance never found out.
I wish I had pictures but this was 7 years ago and I only had a flip phone then.
>>
File: honda-life-1997.jpg (24KB, 545x357px) Image search: [Google]
honda-life-1997.jpg
24KB, 545x357px
>>17101345
Car in question here.
>>
Yes but it's 2WD with an open diff. (no I didn't expect to get far) and it got scratched up so I never did it again.
>>
>>17101345
how the fuck did you not get injured

>Friend wanted to offroad his BMW e46
>Proceeded to find some shitty dirtroads
>Second fast corner, understeer, right into a wheat field
>Alright, lets try this again
>Few minutes in hit a decent sized rock, tire fucking pops
>Phone a friend, wait for him 2,5h
>Agree that it was a shit idea and to never do this again
>>
>Some rust on car.
>Start going fast.
>Bumps, loose gravel
>I turn but see one of my wheels still going straight
Fuck
>>
I got a couple feet of air in a Fiesta ST off a backroad hill crest, if that counts.
>>
>>17101439
>how the fuck did you not get injured
I'm not entirely sure. Might have been a layer of fat. I weighed 60 more pounds back then compared to now.
I did have a migrane though (and in retrospect, probably a concussion), but no physical injuries despite the thrashing around I took.
>>
i drove a 93 cavalier through a field and the woods.

i had no intentions of driving it again after, it went straight to the wrecker after this sendoff.

suspensions components sounded like they were going to punch through what was left of the car, and the engine started smoking out of everywhere.
>>
Poorly, I hit a rut and the front end bounced high enough to smack the ass end down and crack my rear bumper cover.

Not really off roading, though, just poorly-maintained back roads with more washboards than a 1930's laundromat.
>>
File: ckVv0.png (128KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
ckVv0.png
128KB, 435x419px
>On vacation in germany crashing at a friends crib
>bored out of our minds
>go for a walk
>see e36 328i for sale
>400 euros
>ohshitngr.mp3
>we buy it
>needs new tires
>get offroad tires for keks
>we go mad on the mountain trails
>car airborne half the time
>nothing broke
>mfw I go back in june and were putting suspension upgrades and a roll cage in

e36 G O A T
>>
Drove off a dirt road into a field at noght near an abandoned farm in a Maxima did some donuts and clipped my oil pan driving over some old furrows.
>>
>>17101256
My friend decided she'd drive off into the military reserve in her Honda Civic on her way back from the gym.
She made it surprisingly far before the sand stopped her. We came through with our trucks and pulled her out. She wanted to keep going so we took around some more roads and she did some donuts in a field. Only got stuck two more times, HMMWVs hadn't rutted out the road yet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.