[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pigfat or pigfast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: infiniti-g-q-coupe-2003-g35.jpg (58KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
infiniti-g-q-coupe-2003-g35.jpg
58KB, 1280x800px
pigfat or pigfast?
>>
>>17098714
An overweight 350z. Irrelevant, only niggers and spics drive those now.
>>
>>17098714
pigs aren't fast
>>
>>17098721
what if you throw bacon at it?
>>17098720
i dont care who drives it, i just want to know what itll be like to drive it myself. it has a v6 and its manual/rwd. i just want to know if its weight really fucks up the handling.
>>
>>17098714
It's somewhere in between. My dad had a 6MT '05 coupe when it was new, and I drove it a few times. It was quick but wasn't much to write home about in the corners. There was also something kind of floaty and bouncy about it, like the suspension was just the wrong amount of stiff.

I'd say that an E46 330i would destroy it in every way except straight line speed, and an E92 335i will beat it in every single way.
>>
>>17098740

Judging by what car he is looking at im guessing his budget is like $5k-8k, he is not getting an e92 at that budget.

If you want a performance oriented car at that budget try a 350z or if you want back seats an SN-95 Mustang GT or something idk. The e46 330ci is also a good performing car but BMW reliability comes into question.
>>
>>17098714

Just buy a 350z.
>>
Not OP, but should I buy a 350Z or 370Z? I actually think the 350 looks better from the outside, but the interior is just so awful. Plus, that auto rev match feature in the 370 sounds nifty.
>>
>>17098774
370z gets more looks, and the interior is much better if you get the technology package. And the 370z is faster, if you can afford it I don't see why you would get the older and slower car.
>>
>>17098755
they dont go under 10k here.
>>
File: umm.png (2MB, 1592x852px) Image search: [Google]
umm.png
2MB, 1592x852px
>>17098803
Bullshit, my area they are a dime a dozen
>>
>>17098782
I don't like those boomerang-shaped lights that Nissan is putting on all their cars now. Certain color choices do make it better though.
>>
I saw some retard at my school with one of those. He thought he was so cool by redlining it on the way out even though he was going 30mph

blue smoke was coming out of his tail pipes and it smelled like burnt engine
>>
>>17098843
I used to redline my '94 Civic everywhere. Not in a "trying to be cool" way, but in a silly abusive way. Really beat the shit out of that car. Doing redline clutch dumps in front of grocery stores lol...
>>
>>17098723
>V6
>Manual
>RWD

Plus they can be found relatively cheap. I'm interested in the sedan myself but same reasoning.

I'm thinking about a sedan myself as a 2nd/3rd car...it seems like it could become the "Dad Miata". But there are really few people other than VQ/Stance-nation who even put videos out about it.

Would love to hear someone with experience about em.
>>
>>17099136
The G35 sedans are like 160k mile $3000 craigslist queens probably owned by a hairdresser with 4 kids or something. Abused and not maintained their entire lives

Avoid the G35 Sedan like the plague.
>>
>>17099153
I dunno. I'm specifically looking for manuals...and what kind of hairdresser with 4 kids knows how to and actually drives stick everyday?
>>
>>17098714
>oil consumption
>everyone will know you couldn't afford the G37.
Just save until your can get something actually good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.