[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you see retarded prius drivers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: prius.jpg (81KB, 696x820px) Image search: [Google]
prius.jpg
81KB, 696x820px
Is it just me or like 1/3 of prius drivers are kind of retarded?
>>
prius' appeal heavily to people who give absolutely zero shits about cars
so obviously, if you don't care about cars you don't care to learn anything, and you end up doing retarded shit
>>
Never, because no-one drives a Prius in my area
>>
>>17098113
/thread
>>
>Putting the chains on the rear to prevent a spinout at high speed

What? I see nothing wrong here.
>>
What if that guy actually has snow tires up front but not on back? I don't know the cost of chains or snow tires are but if it's cheaper to buy chains he could have saved some money and kept his ride smooth.
>>
>>17098113
>prius' appeal heavily to people who give absolutely zero shits about cars

Wrong. They appeal to people who want a cheap and safe family car with low operating costs.
>>
>>17097860
>chains on a road with 1/2 inch of sludge on it
fucking pathedic
>>
>>17098217
Look at the plate, its a septic.
>>
>>17098217
Dunno about Oregon but it might be like here in California where they force you to put on (and destroy) chains because of a few snowflakes.
>>
>>17098203
>>Putting the chains on the rear to prevent a spinout at high speed
>What? I see nothing wrong here.

Sigh. Chains aren't meant for high speed (are you smart enough to guess what would happen at 90-120 km/h?) Also chains neither improove lateral grip nor do they improve grip on anything but ice.
>>
>>17098214
>Wrong. They appeal to people who want a cheap and safe family car with low operating costs.

I believe many do. But looks like there are enough fags that care about MPG and do not want to keep up with traffic or drive as an average person, they do weird shit for no reason.
>>
>>17098416
So, you mean like how after the toyota commercial with the two brothers racing camrys people around me drown those things more aggressively than bro trucks and bmws.
>>
>>17098466
I mean they start to break waay too early do it way too relaxed. Same applies to acceleration.

It's like MPG's is everything they care about.

Sometimes they drive under speed limit in fast lane

Their manoeuvres are questionable as well.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.