[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of Faraday Future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170426_210153.jpg (78KB, 1024x826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170426_210153.jpg
78KB, 1024x826px
What does /o/ think of Faraday Future?
>>
slower than the model s and is nothing more than vaporware.

besides the chevy bolt and model 3 look more promising
>>
File: 2013-Lincoln-MKZ-rear-end1.jpg (850KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
2013-Lincoln-MKZ-rear-end1.jpg
850KB, 1500x938px
>>17095362

This looks like what Lincoln tried to do in the recent years, but after catering to geriatrics for ever they numbed it up and failed miserably.
>>
>>17095403
I thought it was supposed to be faster? what happened?
>>
>beta
why not alpha, like a G550
>>
>>17095494
elon musk updated the p100d over air making it faster
>>
>>17095500
it sounds more like "tesla added a mode that hurts reliability to snuff out the competition in one metric"
just like Ferrari does with their launch control, where it destroys the clutch after a few runs
>>
>>17095522
>i don't know what im talking about but i'll still make claims without evidence
stay mad, farashit shill
>>
Vaporware. The chinese company that manufactures their suspension also manufactures parts for my company. FF hasn't been keeping up with payments.
>>
>>17095362
I think Lucid is the heavy hitter coming out of the gate.

My company just made some parts for them. And quality and expense was not spared
>>
>>17095362
>beta

nice of them to label the owners so we don't have to
>>
>>17095362
is this an ad for fast and furious part 91?
>>
File: 14634373.gif (373KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
14634373.gif
373KB, 500x375px
Dead in the water
>>
>>17095551
that's how performance works
you don't just get performance with software updates unless the pervious versions were crap. I doubt their software was that bad for motor control.
now, will the reliability hurt enough to cause customer complaints? I doubt it, it seems Tesla is finally using their overbuilt tech to its fullest. it WILL hurt resale in it's later life, but I think tesla is going for a disposable "don't you want the newer thing" angle
>>
>>17095673
i didn't realize exonn mobile shilled on 4chan.
>>
>>17095706
Tesla do, they'd be behind the curve if they didn't
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.