[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he ever going to recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Is he ever going to recover?
>>
>>17091836
Literally who
>>
>>17091836

He's good as dead mayne

>>17091849

kys fag
>>
He's already dead
>>
>>17091849
michael schumacher. if i was in a Coma for as long as he was id just kill myself after i woke up.
>>
He's not going to do a Hammond, his public life is over
>>
>>17091849
GOAT F1 driver that turned himself into a vegetable in a skiing accident
>>
[X] Doubt
>>
>>17091836
schumy is never returning to f1

you shouldn't have made this thread.
>>
Nah, he can barely talk or move a muscle this many years later. He's probably going to spend the rest of his life chilling in a wheelchair.
>>
3 years after the accident and he cant even walk or stand without help
>>
>>17091836

Go, GoPro made sure of that.
>>
>>17092041
How do you know about this?

I mean, you dont hear ANYTHING about him so I highly assume that hes basically an indoor plant now that has to be fed via stomache tube, cant control his bowels and drools uncontrollably

Seriously, if Schumacher would be in a state that he can be shown to the public, the media would jump on it like Obama on a bucket of KFC

He may be alive - technically, but hes a plant in a bed now, nothing more. Sad end
>>
>>17091887
GOAT F1 driver is Alonso you filthy casual
>>
seriously faggots stop replying to this thread, have some fucking decency you degenerate fucks.
>>
>>17092220
Lol shit taste at least say gimi
>>
>>17092149
i googled his name and that was on the first page of results, his family is suing some newspaper for lieing about his recovery

there are murmurs within the F1 community that he is now retarded due to the massive amount of brain damage we are lucky he is still alive at all
>>
He's in anime now
>>
>>17092284
Gimi is GOAT for losing the 2005 championship to a slower car and then getting utterly destroyed by Alonso when they are in the same car?
I'd rather have opinions based on logic thanks.
>>
>>17091836
The technology to fix brain damage is there, but theres a global mafia still blocking it and all the cures for every disease from coming out so until then he'll have to continue living the turnip life
>>
>>17092584
>accumulate such wealth as to being able to afford a whole goddamn private clinic
>yet your family has their hands tied because da joos

Since when does deactivating your almond on a pine tree count as "disease", anyway?
>>
>>17091836
Doubtful. Head injuries are kinda serious, and brains don't heal well at all.
>>
>>17092220
butthurted faggot, deserve to be forever in shitty mclaren
>>
>>17091887
Wasn't even really an accident. He crouched down to help someone who'd fallen, slipped, and hit his head on a rock.

Disgraceful. He could at least have gone out slamming into a tree at speed, or descending a slope in a tangle of limbs
>>
>>17092220
>GOAT F1 driver is Alonso
lol he not even top 10
>>
>>17093080
Moral of the story: Never help anyone
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.