[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeep Trims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5345.png (796KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5345.png
796KB, 750x1334px
Anybody know the differences in trims for the Jeep Unlimited? I made some research and the 2013 and up come with the 3.6L v6 which to me is kind of pushing it for the size of the vehicle.
I noticed the Jeep Unlimited starts at 25k with the 3.6L v6 and then the High trims are nearly 50k and have the same 3.6L v6. So what in the world makes the Jeep Unlimited worth so much more than the base model if they have the same Engine? (WhyNoV8?)
>>
>>17091783
The difference is if you are buying a 4door Wrangler, you should kill your self.
>>
Rubicons built to be "trail ready" right off the lot. Lockers, bigger tires and such. 'keep hearing the v6 in the jk isn't all that good.If you want an 8, could always motor swap if $ isn't much of a problem. For just dd or light off roading, sport is all you need. Can even build a sport up cheaper than rubi. Prefer 2 doors. Own a YJ and tj or cj coming soon. Prefer the basics
>>
>>17091853
Yea I prefer the 2 door as well.
Wow I did it think Rubicon's came with Lockers off the lot. That's insane to me.
>>17091797
/b/ is where you should be faggot
>>
File: 1352147016744.jpg (13KB, 150x174px) Image search: [Google]
1352147016744.jpg
13KB, 150x174px
>>17091894
>want a shitty vehicle
>get told you should die because of shit taste
>GO BAC 2 BEE
>>
>>17091894
>thinks 4 door wranglers are ok
>doesnt know rubicons have bits for offroading

this is actually a pretty standard thread
>>
Go for a 2 door Wrangler Sahara. The heavy duty cloth top is really nice if you dont like th loud vinyl one they typically come with. Not to menrion the upgraded trim and head unit is nice too.
>>
>>17092132
I knew someone was gonna point that out. I wasn't really aware about the solid axels on the rubicons.
>>17092143
The Sahara 2 door is what ibwas looking at first, and tempting
>>
Why do you want an unlimited?
Not bagging, just wondering.
Are you gonna be using it for daily+occasional off roading?
>>
>>17092132
Rubicons are the most capable out of factory jeeps there are. People bag on them, but they're actually really really good.
>>
>>17093308
All wranglers have solid axles

All rubicons have locking differential. Moron.
>>
>>17093816
>I knew something you didn't, I'm better than you in every way
>>
>>17093822
reading wiki is hard!

thats you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.