[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good/bad is a trip to the DMV in your area?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ofmql0-1025nwsldnldmvdc2.jpg (68KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
ofmql0-1025nwsldnldmvdc2.jpg
68KB, 620x413px
How good/bad is a trip to the DMV in your area?
>>
The wait is bad. But once at the counter things usually go smooth.
>>
Fairly good as I've always scheduled an appointment.
>>
>>17090360
Last time I went it was full of niggers, illegals, and "refugees". All of whom kept babbling in their shitskin languages and walking around generally being annoying. Luckily I don't have to go back for another 8 years.
>>
>>17090360
It's fine, just make an appointment and you don't have to wait in line.
>>
>>17090414
/thread
>>
Terrible. I live in Florida and the License, Tags, and Title are all in 1 office, so it's always jammed full.
>>
>>17090407
>republicans
>>
>>17090438
really thought i would have a reply by now. shame. bbl
>>
>>17090360
Today was very good, went in to take the written test to add a motorcycle license to my existing drivers license.

Paid the fee, took a photo, and took the written test. They made me take the written test for driving as well for some reason..

Was in and out in an hour.
>>
I had to get a new license and registration, took me roughly 20 minutes. Not bad.
>>
>>17090407
I know that feel. My state is one of two that requires no proof of citizenship to get a driver license. Starting next January the TSA won't accept our license as identification to get on an airplane.
>>
>>17090360
We don't have them. So it's all good out of the third world.
>>
>>17090360
I've been to that exact dmv a few times, it sucks balls
>>
Dogshit if I go to the one in my actual city, okay to even very good/fast if you're willing to travel to one in a less dense area.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.