[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on this car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: skoda-superb.jpg (136KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
skoda-superb.jpg
136KB, 950x633px
redpill me on this car
>>
Bigger, cheaper VW Passat with umbrellas hidden in the doors.
>>
>>17086137
it's pretty superb desu
>>
Cheaper slightly more reliable Volkswagen Passat.
>>
better looking and cheaper Passat
>>
>>17086150
>>17086154
>>17086172
so i should buy it?
anyone ever drove it?
>>
>>17086178
I've driven the car it's based on (the Passat). Pretty comfortable, not very interesting, fine daily driver. The Superb has more rear legroom thanks to its larger wheelbase.
>>
Americans would consider this a luxury car
>>
>>17086137
It's basically the long version of the passat. They are not cheaper or more reliable
>>
File: nice.gif (738KB, 450x190px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
738KB, 450x190px
>>
>>17086137
Good car for little money. Drove the last superb 4years and 90.000km with no problems at all.
>>
File: skoda-octavia-vrs-estate.jpg (109KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
skoda-octavia-vrs-estate.jpg
109KB, 1280x851px
>>17086137
Skoda have really stepped their game up, i can't afford a 3 series so im picking up one of these tomorrow.
>>
>>17086409
it's funny because it's true
>>
>>17086712
aren't these FWD except for the Diesel?
>>
>>17086757
Aren't they all FWD? Pretty sure they're all FWD.
They're just cheaper Golf liftbacks.
>>
File: 2012-12-27-new-octavia-engines.jpg (123KB, 940x430px) Image search: [Google]
2012-12-27-new-octavia-engines.jpg
123KB, 940x430px
>>17086137

>The Superb started out as a stretched B5.5 Passat which was abit of an old piece of machinery by 2009 when it got retired. Was a great car for people who wanted old, reliable technology in newer times.
>Then the new Superb came by and became the limo we know, the limo that carved out the name of Superb. The fact that it was frequently compared to the E Class says alot about how much the 2nd gen Superb was above the 1st gen.
>Now tho, quality is leveling out in the entire VAG group and the Superb went from the top dick in Skoda to just being a bigger Octavia. Aside from the extra legroom in the back, there are little reasons to choose a Superb over an Octavia.
Personally, I'd go for the Octavia and same some serious money over a little interior space lost.
Engines !
>The 1.4TSI was an utter piece of shit but now it got somewhat fixed. The 149 bhp version is especially shit with the infamous chain tensioners issues. Would avoid it.
>The other engines are all old and well-proven, with the 2.0TDI being the cookie cutter engine, the 2.0TSI the most delicious and the 1.8TSI being the "too rich for the 1.4, too poor for the 2.0" sort of thing.

So yeah, the Superb's biggest problem is the smaller Octavia.
Your call.
>>
It's a 4 door commercial vehicle

>lease it
>use it
>throw it away

better ask /biz/ or other normie boards
>>
>>17086786
>>17086757

fwd with 4x4 as option on all engines except for the entry-level 1.4tsi which is a piece of junk anyway
>>
File: enough.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
RR ŠKODAS WHEN?
>>
>>17086834

Yeah, but its still just Haldex. Even Audis gonna be Haldex now.
>>
>>17086946

Back in the 80s.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.