[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you ever buy a new car, or is buying a new card straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2763.png (103KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2763.png
103KB, 500x334px
Would you ever buy a new car, or is buying a new card straight up retarded?
>>
File: 1492357389538.png (242KB, 360x354px) Image search: [Google]
1492357389538.png
242KB, 360x354px
Eh, I prefer used due to the "more for your money"-stuff

I also kinda like "older" cars like mine where I dont have any technological stuff that interferes with the driving and will sooner or later become an annoying fault
>>
If I had money to burn, I guess. Otherwise it's just not that important to me when you can find something almost as good for much cheaper used.

Besides older cars are almost always objectively better until they turn into problem cases.
>>
File: 1461950174878.jpg (253KB, 1280x833px) Image search: [Google]
1461950174878.jpg
253KB, 1280x833px
If it was a sports car that I expected to keep indefinitely and not commute in, probably. I'd buy the SFR new. Maybe an ND Miats.
>>
There is nothing better than to drive a young and peppy girl right from the factory and having her grow with you as she reaches her first thousand miles, then two; three; four; five; etc, gently taking her every step of the way.

Then at a certain point, you feel both ready and comfortable with each other that you can start pushing her out of her comfort zone and pushing her hard. Giving her hard, to the floor, accelerations and watching her bloom.

Beautiful. Additionally it's also just a nice feeling to get to know her from start to finish, which essentially means at some point, even if the slightest obscure thing is off, you'll know. Which gives you leverage when getting that little girl serviced.
>>
>>17086298
>girl
>>
>>17086341
>being gay
ew
>>
>>17086345
>Referring to your car as she / he
Absolutely plebian.
>>
Friend of my is quite well healed. He buys some Porsches new as he wants them optioned exactly how he wants them. His daily is a CPO Lexus and he has a early 90s f150 and a late 90s Land cruiser.
>>
>>17086384
using the word plebian unironically
>>
>>17086345
More like
>assigning a gender to your car
>>
>>17086095
>Brand new car costs 30k
>Leave the lot
>Re-sell value: 12K

Not all cars depreciate the same, but unless it's a supercar, you will always lose money if you by it new.

Some of the worst cases are Alfas and Mercedes. A new S-Class will cost like 120k, 4 years later it's worth 50k.

But yeah, if you got money to burn, go ahead.
>>
I prefer buying low mileage used, but I wouldn't mind eventually buying a brand new vehicle. most likely it'd be something like a sports car like a porsche.
>>
File: 2dvsvok.png (26KB, 889x737px) Image search: [Google]
2dvsvok.png
26KB, 889x737px
>>17086298
>this post
>>
I'm gonna buy and ride used cars until they die
>>
>>17086752
>low mileage used
Patrician answer right there lads
>>
>>17086736
>buying American/Korean cars in general
>>
Once you buy a new car it's hard to go back, the only ass sweat and farts I want on my seat is mine only.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.